Fifty-Four

"Where the Lin company at?"

Jungkook had taken Jimin to their room and laid him on the bed. Jungkook sat there while holding his hand in concern. Soon feel asleep like that.

In the morning, Jimin wakes up first with holding his head with one hand because of the pain. Then he look at his other hand that is feeling heavy. Now he notices Jungkook holding his hand while sleeping.

Jimin tries to take his hand back, but Jungkook wakes up at the moment. He looks at Jimin and says "Oh you wake up! Wait let me help you to get fresh. You might be having headache. "

Jimin just look at Jungkook and replies "I can do it alone. "

"Shut up Jimin! We need to talk after this. Now get fresh. " Jungkook scolds him lightly and help Jimin to get fresh. Jimin just silently compiled at that looking how Jungkook seems in so much stress right now.

They had their breakfast at room. After that Jungkook sits in front of Jimin while Jimin looks at him time to time waiting for Jungkook to start talking.

"Thats why I didn't want to stay with that girl! Now you understand why I always oppose to it? Because she is clever and cunning. Now look what she did to us!" Jungkook finally says.

"B-But you were talking to that girl with nicknames. I don't like it!" Jimin mumbles.

"Which girl?" Jungkook asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Um Simi?" Jimin says.

"Wait how do you know about her?" Jungkook asks suddenly.

"So its true.." Jimin exclaims.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asks again for clearance.

"Lin gave me a record to listen. There you were talking with her. Saying you don't want to say it to me. I am nor prepare at all. Etc. " Jimin replies.

"Ah Jimin! Listen to me first. Never ever believe this Lin girl again. Nor ever talk to her. I will take steps against her. Now listen to the thing, Simi, she is my patient. She is only 7 years old girl. She is battling with cancer. I meet with her one week ago when I went to talk about the job. She was so cute. We have talked for a long time. I have also show your picture. And the thing about I don't want to tell it now is I wanted to propose you for the marriage. I was about to ask you sometime soon to meet with her too. But that Lin Girl! I really really hate her!!" Jungkook finishes  his talk with a little anger. Jimin sat there frozen.

"But why would she show me that record?" Jimin asks with a shaky voice.

"You remember yesterday?She came to my office and said that she wants me to be her boyfriend! Like how low she is! I was really angry with her. I am angry with you too. How can you just believe someone like her whom you never know about!How can you not trust me but her?" Jungkook asks with a sad face.

Jimin feels guilty at that how can he not trust his hyung!!  His mate! Soon tears falling from his eyes. Jungkook notices and replies "Now you are doing what I hate the most! Don't cry. Get ready for the college." And gets up to get himself ready.

"I am sorry hyung. I will do what you say from now. " Jimin says while crying.

"We will see. Now get ready. Stop crying. I didn't take care of you this long to make you cry. You will look like a zombie later if you don't stop now!" Jungkook says. Jimin just pouts and nodded.

They both arrives at college. Jimin went to his class. He sat down on his seat. After some moment, Lin came to him with a concern look.

"Jimin! Are you alright? You fainted on Mr. Jeon yesterday. " Lin asks.