Fifty-Eight

"Can we find Jimin?"

"Hyung! I think Someone kidnapped Jimin!" Jungkook says worriedly to the phone.

"What!! But did you check the hospital fully?" Jin asks getting up from his desk.

"Yes hyung. I saw the footage from 45 minutes ago too. I saw Jimin was sitting here in the office. Then a nurse came and said to him that you send her to look for an old file. Since not many people are allowed to enter the store room. So she said you asked for him to do it. " Jungkook explains.

"What I didn't send any work! And Did you check the back camera then?" Jin asks.

"Hyung! They removed the cameras there! I can't even mind link with him. He is unconscious ! I hope he is alright! Please come here hyung!" Jungkook says while closing his eyes in worry.

"I am on my way already..." Jin replies from other side and hangs up the phone before walking to Jungkook quickly.

Jungkook was sitting there on the seat while holding his head with his hand. He couldn't think of anything right now. He is totally mess about where Jimin could be at! Just then Jin enters the room with a worried face.

"Jungkook!" Jin calls.

"Hyung.. He is taken away from me hyung!" Jungkook replies getting a little teary.

"Its okay Jungkook. We will find him. He is alright. Don't worry. Lets try to find him first!" Jin replies while hugging Jungkook to calm him down.

"But how? Did he said something to you?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh now that you asks I remember Jimin coming to my room to complain about Lin. She is an optometrist here. She came to see him earlier. She said she wanted to apologize to Jimin " Jin adds quickly.

"She again! Do you think its her? Actually nevermind! I think she is the one who did it!" Jungkook replies angrily.

"We can't be sure. But Do you know the nurse's name who came to Jimin?" Jin asks.

"Huh? Oh yes, Her name plate showed Joyce huo. " Jungkook says .

"Lets get to the reciptionist and ask her if she is registered worker here! " Jin says while Jungkook nodded. If they can find her, then they can surely find something that can make them close to Jimin!

They quickly went to the front reciptionist! Jin's secretary came to him and says " Dr. Kim! Its your time to see the patients!"

"Pass this to Dr. Song! I am not available right now. I am busy. " Jin says and followed Jungkook hurriedly.

When they reached there Jungkook asks quickly " Is there any nurse under the name of Joyce Huo? Look quickly!"

The girl was startle at the order. She was about to greet but she went to do what Dr. Jeon had told her. She quickly check the all registered nurses name. But no name like that is here.

"No Dr. Jeon There isn't any name like that!" The girl replies nervously and confusedly also.

"What do you mean there isn't any person with the name!! What do you work for here if you can't do your job properly!! Its how you work here? " Jungkook suddenly shouts at the girl making her cry. All of people from the hall look at them.

" Jungkook! Shut up! Its a hospital!" Jin says in hoping to calm down Jungkook.

"Yeah its hospital! And they should work properly! If its not for her then how did she entered the hospital again!! And Call the people who are assigned to the back store room! Right now!!" Jungkook orders. The girl quickly look for the number and calls for those two person.