Fourty-Seven

"Jimin is curious about his real parents"

Its 10.02 pm when Jimin comes back finally. As soon as Jimin enters his room, he was face with his hyung who is standing while crossing his hand and looking at Jimin firmly.

"Why? Why are you looking at me like this?" Jimin asks with a frown.

"What time is it? And what time I told you to come back?" Jungkook asks..

"Uh by 10 pm?" Jimin replies unsurely.

"Yeah. 10 pm. And what time is it now?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin looks at his left to see the time on wall watch. And its 10.04 pm now. He looks back at Jungkook and replies "Its 10.04 pm now. "

"Yes. And you are late by 4 minute!" Jungkook stated.

"Wha-- Its just 4 minutes. Are you like serious right now, hyung??" Jimin whines.

"Stop whining. And yes its still late. But are you saying time doesn't matter to one?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin just keeps looking at Jungkook without saying anything. 'You are really acting strange. Are you really Jealous or Possessive or overprotective as they say? But what is the reason?' Jimin says in his mind. But sometimes he forgets that Jungkook can hear him too.

"I am nothing. I mean I am not acting strange. You are taking it strangely. Now change into your night dress. And come to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day for you. As I am taking you somewhere. " Jungkook says.

"Really!! Where? Can it be Amusement park? Pleasee pleasee!! Can we go there with whole family??" Jimin says excitedly forgetting that he was going to accuse Jungkook of being pervert again.

"Aren't you too old to go there?" Jungkook teases.

"Well, Ain't I your little devil? Little devil wants to go to amusement park... " Jimin replies cutely.

"Okay. I will see. Lets go to sleep now.. " Jungkook says clearing his throat and walks away to the bed. Jimin pouts and went to change his clothes. After coming back, He quickly goes inside Jungkook's blanket to sleep with him.

Jimin was trying so hard to sleep but he can't sleep now. Because he isn't sleepy. He was just tossing around beside Jungkook.

"Uh! What is it? " Jungkook asks finally.

"I am not sleepy. " Jimin whispers.

"Why?" Jungkook asks

"I don't know.. " Jimin mumbles. Then the environment becomes silent until Jimin decided to break it again with an unexpected question..

"Um.. Hyung.. Can you tell me about my real parents?" Jimin asks with a low voice while playing with his finger. At the question, Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Jimin slightly before taking Jimin close to him by his hand. Now Jimin's head is on Jungkook's arm.

"What do you want to know about them?" Jungkook asks.

"What happened to them? Are they really died?  If not then Why they didn't want me? Do you have their picture? " Jimin asks continuously.

"Why won't anyone want you! You are so lovely and adorable Jimin. Don't think about that. Your parents loved you so much. And they were murdered by some mafia people. As your father was involved in the mafia. He was powerful so everyone was out for him to kill him. And unfortunately they did. But they loved you so much. Remember that.

Mom said Aunt Jina came to mom with you and give you to us to protect you. If they didn't loved you then why would they leave you? And think about your protection? ... " Jungkook says.

"Then why didn't she stayed with me? When she  came here?" Jimin asks.

"When you love someone, you are so much ready to die with them Jimin. Your dad was a good hearted man despite of being in the mafia. Aunt Jina loved him. He was in danger that time. You tell me How could she leave him alone to die? She could at least try to save his mate? Right? So she went there again. Unfortunately, she died as well. They were really kind people. I had meet them sometimes before you were born. They would have been happy to see you now. But I think they still watching over you through the star. Don't feel sad, we are here now. Whatever happens, happens for good. Everything is Controlled by God. We can't do anything by ourselves.. " Jungkook says.

Jungkook hugs Jimin tightly who was crying softly with hiccups.

"Don't cry Min. You are a strong boy. I love you, Mom and dad loves you, hyungs and your friends love you, We all love you. Don't be sad. We all are here for our Minnie. Okay. Whatever you want, just say it to us. Don't keep it inside you to become more sad. Its not good. " Jungkook mumbles.

Jungkook feels Jimin nodded against his chest making him smile a little.

"Then what was your first impression of me? " Jimin asks after some moment.

"I was outside with dad. When we came we saw you in Mom's lap. I was like 'Who is that cute baby that is crying in mom's lap.' then I took you as you were crying for milk. But as soon as you came to me, you became so quite. I held my finger to your mouth. You were sucking it so  cutely.." Jungkook says with a soft smile. He suddenly remembers about that time. Jimin just keeps listening to his hyung.

"Oh and you saw that pic right? Where you were on my chest while we both were sleeping? That was on the second day may be. It was also our first pic. Mom took it. She was so giggly about the pic that time. All time saying how I have changed after you came. She was so happy. " Jungkook replies with a soft chuckle.

"Why? You weren't good before I came?" Jimin asks.

"Not like that. I mean I was always so quite. Truth to be told. I felt so lonely. When you are the only child of a family with no siblings. You get so lonely. So was I. Then after you came, I was happy again. Mom and dad felt happy too. " Jungkook replies.

"I want to see them, hyung.. " Jimin suddenly says.

"I will ask mom tomorrow. They might have it. They were best friends.. I can take you to your real parent's mansion that is still unused till now. You might have heard of the mansion near the school that is abandoned and no one dare to go there after the owner's were dead. That is the mansion. We can go there tomorrow. I don't think there will be any problem about that. But will you go there? " Jungkook asks.

"I want to see it. " Jimin whispers sleepily.

"Okay baby. I will take you there tomorrow. Are you sleepy now?" Jungkook asks while yawning.

"Hmm.. " Jimin only mumbled in his sleepy state and fell asleep soon.

"Okay then Good Night Little devil.. " Jungkook wishes. He doesn't want get a reply because Jimin was already asleep. Jungkook kisses on Jimin's head and then he also fell asleep.

To be continued..

Next update will be soon as well...✨