Three

"Aim In Life"

Next morning Jungkook wake up and get ready for his school. Today Jimin didn't wake up till now. May be he is tired. Jungkook packed his bag before walking close to Jimin.

"See you soon baby brother. I need to go now. Sleep well.." Jungkook whispered to Jimin. And pecked on his forehead before heading downstairs.

Jungkook ate his breakfast with his parents and then get up to go to his school..

"Okay I am going then. Take care of Jimin. Bye bye. See you soon.." Jungkook run away from there. He was getting late today.

"Is he really my son?" Mrs. Jeon asked in disbelief. Mr. Jeon Chuckled at his wife. Its because Jungkook doesn't tell them to take care of themselves when he go outside. But After Jimin came, Jungkook has changed a lot. When even its just 2 days.

Jungkook quickly run through the hallway to his class room. He reached there before the bell rung. He huffed in relief. And walk inside the room and sat beside Taehyung.

"You are late today.." Taehyung remarked.

"Yea-h. I wake up late today. I also needed to wake up between my sleep because of Jimin. " Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded in understand.

Teacher came into the class in the next minute. And start getting their present.

"Okay class.. Today you all need to fill up this forms for your future plan.. Class president take this and give it to all of them." Teacher announced.

All students are passed a form. They all start writing their plans on it. What they wants to be in future. All are writing expect Jungkook. What he wants?

He can't decide. He take a long sigh before closing his eyes. He suddenly thought about Yesterday's event. Where his mother said about Jimin's real mother's last wish to make Jimin a doctor.

Jungkook suddenly smiled at the thought and opened his eyes finally. And start writing his form with a smile and a little Jimin in his mind..

After he finished he placed it on the table. Again class president took the forms from all of them and gave those to the teacher.

"Very good. I got everyone's form now. Lets hear it from some of you now whats your aim in life. Start from that last corner, Mr. Lin " Teacher asked the boy first.

Lin stand up and start telling about his dream. He wants to be a programmer in the future. He has dreams for that. He talks more about his future aim. All clapped for him when he finally finished.

"Now Mr. Kim tell us about your plan." Teacher pointed to Taehyung.

Taehyung stand up and cleared his throat before speaking about his plan for future..

"My aim in life is to be a model and an actor. Hehe. I have simple plan for this. " Taehyung shrugged. All giggled at Taehyung's act. Taehyung is very much handsome to be a model and an actor.

Jungkook didn't listened to any of that. He was in his own world. Teacher noticed Jungkook who was uninterested with the topic. He decided to let Jungkook speak now.

"Mr. Jeon. What is your plan?" Teacher asked him. Jungkook look at the teacher when he gets out of his thought. He stand up.

Everyone knew Jungkook who is the voice of their school. All are fans of Jungkook's singing. Jungkook has a mystical voice that everyone wished for. They all are so sure that Jungkook wants to be a singer. Even Taehyung. Because Jungkook had one time told them that he wants to be a singer in future.