Twenty

"Why did you do it, Kook?"

"Mom, What are you doing here? Do you need anything?" Jungkook asked nervously. But he already knew what is going to happen next.

"I was going to call you two for dinner. But what I saw wasn't expecting it. Why did you kiss him?" Hannah asked with wide eyes.

"Um Mom. Can we go downstairs?" Jungkook whisper carefully not to awake Jimin.

"Sure. But I need answer. Lets go" Hannah says and left first.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh. He was suppose to careful about his surrounding. But now he needs to tell the truth to his parents. He again sighs and followed his mother. Jimin won't be awaking soon.

Jungkook sat down on a chair. His mother and father just sitting in front of him just other side of table.

"What happened? " Mr. Jeon asked noticing Hannah continuously eyeing Jungkook or a little glaring or as well confuse a little. He can't tell fully.

"You ask him." Hannah replies to that.

"Oh. Okay. What happened Jungkook? Did you do something or Jimin did something?" Mr. Jeon asked looking straight to Jungkook.

Jungkook take a deep breathe and look at his parents and said "Mom, Dad. I know its not what you are looking for. But Jimin is my mate."

"Jimin is your what??" His parents both asks loudly as well shocked at the revealing.

"Shhh.. He will wake up. I know its shocking. It shocked me when I get to know, I couldn't tell you all." Jungkook says sighing.

"So you mean he is your mate? How is that even possible! You are 30 and he is going to 18 now. I can't understand." Hannah says after she collect herself.

"I don't know mom. Its not like I will ever know why he is my mate. Its all Luna's plan. I can't do anything against this. Its not like I am not happy about it. I do love him. So its not a problem for me at least." Jungkook says.

"This is really a little fucked up right now." Mr. Jeon commented on that.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Hannah asks instead.

"I couldn't tell you because I was shocked as well. And a little scared. I have waited 2 years to adjust myself with the news. Its may be 10 years now, I get to know about it. Eh sorry that I didn't tell you guys. I just couldn't say. What if you two tell it to Jimin. I can't risk it. No one knows about it. But now you two know that as well." Jungkook says.

"Oh My God! 10 years! Jungkook you hide it for 10 years?? How did you cope with it?" Hannah asked. Mr. Jeon nodded as well at the question.

Jungkook shrugs and says "Its okay. Time helps me. And I get matured a lot though I was matured that time as well. It didn't make any different about anything. I mean he always stays with me, clings to me. I am used to it already."

Hannah and Mr. Jeon was surprised to hear Jungkook's opinion. Jungkook take the news very well than they thought.

"But I saw you kissed him while he is sleep. Do you do this all time Jungkook? Because if you do, then I won't make you sleep with him anymore." Hannah says sternly.

"What!! You kissed Jimin!" Mr. Jeon asks  in  shock.

"Uh no mom. Today was the first time. I couldn't held myself. After reading his gifts he gave me. He is slowly feeling something around me, but he isn't aware of it yet. He is still innocent to know what is the meaning of those. And i won't do it again. I was just emotional." Jungkook says ignoring his dramatic father.

"I better not see you near him doing something like that again! You will get to do anything when he is aware of his situation and he wants it. Am I clear?" Hannah asks firmly.

Jungkook shrug again and says "I won't mom. I adore him so much to force on him. I will always wait for him first. He is the most precious thing in my life that I can't lose you know. Or I will become lost as well."

"My son is so chessy and sweet. Honey, I think I am getting diabetes !" Mr. Jeon joked.

The trio was startled by another voice in the dinning room..

"Who is chessy and sweet, dad?" Jimin mumbled while rubbing his eye sleepily. He was hungry but still sleepy. But he dragged himself slowly and sleepily downstairs to eat something and so happen to listen only his dad's joke.

"Oh nothing. Jungkook was telling about his mate you know. He is a little of romantic saying things. Thats why." Mr. Jeon says Nervously.

"Oh. Yeah he said earlier his mate is also in my school. I think thats why he always pick me up from school to see his mate. But he won't tell me who is his mate." Jimin whined to his parents.

"What will you do if you know his mate?" Hannah asks.

"Why do you all sound like you all already know Who his mate is?" Jimin asks while looking at all of them sharply. When he didn't get any answer. He confirms now that they already know.

"Nooo! Its not fair! Hyungg~ I thought I was your favourite! But You told them first! I won't go with you again to school anymore." Jimin says sulking.

"Jimin, its no---"

"Noo! I don't want to hear anything. I am hungry mom. " Jimin says ignoring his hyung. Though it was a little bit hard but he did it anyway.

Hannah gives a look at her husband before preparing Jimin's bowl. And give him. Jimin starts eating a little quickly to get to his bedroom again.

"Jimin its not what you think sweetie. We were just so happen to see him with his mate together. So needed to tell us. But he said he was going to tell you first. Forgive your hyung this time. You will get to know his mate soon. Okay? He won't forget to tell you anything first. You know that already. " Hannah says. Jimin looks at His mother then his father who nodded and then looks at Jungkook who was waiting for Jimin's reply.

"Okay. I forgive him! But if he hides anything, I won't talk to him ever!" Jimin complains childishly.

"Nah I won't hide anything! Don't worry! I will tell you first before I do something. You know I love you right!" Jungkook says quickly.

"You better be. Here eat." Jimin says holding spoon with soup in front of Jungkook's mouth. He knows already, His hyung didn't eat anything yet. They always eats together. One doesn't eat without another.

Jungkook eats the soup with a smile. Then Jungkook takes the bowl from Jimin and feed Jimin by himself. Jimin just sat down on the chair and eats what Jungkook is feeding him.

🌸🌸
To be continued...

See you all soon again...