Nineteen

"Jungkook's little confession"

After reaching home, Jungkook needed to set Jimin on the bed rather than eating dinner. Because Jimin happen to fall asleep again.

Do you think that there is something wrong with Jimin? Huh you could never know..

"He gets tired so easily these days. Is it by any chance reaction to his early presenting thing?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Then that means he actually is an omega. Uh thats a little problem then. Jimin might became mess for the time being.." Jungkook whispers worriedly while looking at Jimin.

He takes Jimin's left hand. And suddenly something got noticed by Jungkook. He look at Jimin's slightly purple mark hand. Jungkook gasped a little when he get the thing.

"He burnt his hand while cooking. Didn't he? And he was saying that he was fine. You need to tell me other than hiding it." Jungkook scolded a sleeping Jimin who has no idea what is going on right now on earth.

Jungkook came with the burnt cream and applied it to Jimin's hand and massage it a little. Then kept the cream in the first aid box again.

He sat down on Jimin's bed and looks at Jimin from there. Jimin is sleeping on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook takes the glass Jar that Jimin gave him for another so called surprise. He open the jar's head. Take out the first chits.

He opened it. It reads..

"I know This is going to the first one you will pull. So Happy Birthday Hyunggg~"

Jungkook smiled and take out another one. It reads..

"You know you are the most handsome hyung?"

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cute handwriting. He is getting fun while reading these little papers. He take another one. It reads..

"You love me right?? You better be! I am the best in your life. Remember that!"

Its like Jimin threatened Jungkook cutely and Jimin himself being an lovesick puppy who is yawning for love to all himself.

He took another one. This reads..

"I am also the cutest brother you have. Hehe.."

Another one..

"You know I love you right? So don't leave me hyung."

In this one, Jungkook can practically hear Jimin's small voice. Which sounds a little sad and questioning.

"Of course I won't leave you my baby." Jungkook replies. He takes another one..

"You know I wonder If you ever leave me what will happen to my life knowing that I rely on you so hard."

"I heard you were saying you found your mate. I can't help but feeling jealous. And sorry you need to read this. This was suppose to happy and enjoyable. But you can read till the last paper right?"

Jungkook nodded unconsciously at the paper like he is talking with Jimin in real life. He pick up another one.

"I am also amused that in 3 days I have learnt cooking for you. I hope you find it good as well. I will do anything for you though"

"Yes it was very good Min." Jungkook whispers.

"Just a few days ago you were mad about me going to party. I know I am at guilt so I will apologize again. I am sorry hyung. I hope you can forgive me again."

"Yeah. I already forgive you. Don't go anywhere without telling anything. It makes me so worried about you. I can live without seeing you for one day if you don't know." Jungkook says.

"I know that you love being a doctor. I hope you became the best one in Korea and also in abroad. But I wonder what is your aspiration for being a doctor.."

"You are the inspiration Jimin."

"Oh another embarrassing thing about me. I don't know why but I am starting to feel some strange feeling around you hyung. But I don't know what is it. Anyways if you know it. Then it will make my mind a little light. Hehe"

"Mhmm are you? Is that why you look a little hesitant this days? Its okay I am here with you every day and night in your life." Jungkook mumbled to himself worriedly.

"Be careful of your ways hyung. And be happy always to make me happy."

"Sure Jimin-ah. You are the main happiness of my life though."

"I know you like orange cake. I will bake you one lol. I think you will like that?"

"Yes I loved it."

"You know Even if Sometimes I don't show you that I care for you, I actually care for you hyung. So don't get wrong."

"I know little one. I am your shining Knight."

"If you find your mate then don't leave me. If you leave I will wait for you. Another thing, I don't know Why I feel like this. You all might be careless now hearing one sentence for thousands of thousands time. Lol"

"Hm. May be it runs in your blood like your mother but can't do anything either." Jungkook whispers softly. He always remember about that day when Jimin came to Jungkook's life for first time. He was so happy.

Jungkook reads some more chits that were about Jimin wishing Jungkook his successful life, happy life. Some of Jimin's wish about watching movies or so..

Jungkook take out the last one..

"I see you finally reached the last one. It might be the last paper that were in the Jar. But there is still many many things I want to tell. But lets keep those for another time. Happy birthday once again hyung. Oh I am sorry that I actually took the whole day to myself. You were suppose to spend the day with hyungs and our family. But anyways I know you will always agree with me. Hehe.

Finally, I LOVE YOU HYUNGGG~ SO MUCH. YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY. Bye for now. Thanks for reading my sad and embarrassing chits. Bye bye."

Jungkook laughed lightly. He is happy right? Yes he is. All because of Jeon Jimin. Jungkook walk close to Jimin and sat beside him.

Jungkook removes strands of hair from Jimin's forehead.

"You know you always make my heart flutter. Whatever you do. Its always amusing. And I am attached to you like a magnet. Haha. Sometimes I wonder How I end up with you. But not like I am complaining. I do love you too. You are my other half. You are my first priority of course." Jungkook whispers and slowly lean in towards Jimin to kiss.

But today is kind of different. He isn't going to kiss his head or forehead or cheek. He leans in to kiss Jimin's soft plump lips. He placed his own lips on Jimin's and stayed for barely 5 seconds before backing away.

"I know you won't know about this. But at least this kiss means to me much. Thanks for giving me the best surprise in my life. Thanks for coming in my life being a surprise. Though I know there will difficulty later about what is going on. But I hope you don't leave me at least. Because I love you. So don't leave me alone." Jungkook whispers.

He get up from the bed and walk out off the room. But as soon as he step outside, he frozed again looking at his frozen and wide eyes mother. He is doomed now. Isn't he?

🌸🌸
To be continued...