Thirty-Four

"They are alright now"

All the players are practising while Jimin checks other if they are practising or not.. After  like 20 minutes later Jimin calls with a cheerful  small "Okay everyone take 15 minutes break, then we can continue again. I have brought drinks for you. "

The player cheers back with a 'yayy' before going to their resting seats for a 15 minutes break. They were practising for more than 30 minutes. Its turned out the players were already practising when Jimin came there.

One of the player notices someone was entering the field. So he says to other "Hey guys, do you know that Alpha? That is walking inside?"

All other players looks at the way where an unknown Alpha entering the field. But they shook their head as they didn't know.

Well the handsome and eye-catching Alpha was Jimin's Jungkook hyung of course. He walks towards Jimin when he notices Jimin sitting on a chair while looking down. Jimin wasn't far away from other players.

"Are you taking break? Then come with me to eat something.." Jungkook says a little loudly making Jimin jumped and looks at Jungkook.

"Oh.. Why are you here? Niho didn't tell you to go home back?" Jimin says with his normal voice. Of course, he isn't angry with his hyung. He is just upset a little. Thats it.

"Yeah he did told me. But you didn't have your breakfast properly nor even have your lunch. I will wait here, you can go have lunch from the car. I have brought some foods from bear by restaurant.  I won't be in front of you. You can eat alone. I promise. I won't disturb you in any way. " Jungkook says to Jimin.

Jimin looks at Jungkook and then at the other players with a smile.

"Ah Jimin.. Won't you introduce him to us?" Din Yi says. All other Alphas  starts whining to know about the unknown Alpha.

"Um. Well he has his mouth. He can introduce himself." Jimin shrugs at them.

Jungkook give Jimin a look and clears his throat and starts speaking "Hello young mans. I am Jeon Jungkook. A doctor in profession and Jimin's hy--- Ah." Jungkook was cut off by Jimin kicking him on his leg from beside. Jungkook looks at Jimin in confusion.

"What! I thought you are my Alpha Mate. Why are you telling them you are my hyung only. Well technically you are. But they have already figured out that. So tell what is important not the useless thing!" Jimin says with a glare.

While Jungkook looks at Jimin in shock. He couldn't find exactly what is wrong or right anymore. He looks at other Alphas and Beta and added with a still confuse face "Yeah. I-- I mean Yes I am his Mate. "

"Woah.. We didn't know. Congratulation Jimin. You two are good together." The captain congrats him first. Then followed other players. Well not all of them finds their mate at early age. On the other hand, Jungkook stays on his spot with confuse but a small smile on his face.

"Okay guys I still have 10 minutes. But I will go eat something. If I am late for some minutes, make sure to starts your practising in 10 minutes. If I find out any of you resting when I come, I will report to the coach. Am I clear?" Jimin says with a sharp voice.

"Yes Boss." All replies in unison making Jungkook amused. While Jimin give them a cheerful smile before walking away from there with a smile. But Jungkook stands there with frozen mind.

Jimin stops and turn around with a confuse look when Jungkook wasn't following him. Jimin walks in front of Jungkook and ask with a raised eyebrow  "Should I give you separate invitation to follow me?"