Fifty-Three

"Lin's Birthday Incident"

The day has come so quickly. Jungkook was really so much uninterested with this day! Now they had to go to that Choi Mansion because of that girl! He swears if she tries to pull any problem on his Jimin, Then she is dead.

They both got ready for the ride. Jungkook drives them towards the Choi Mansion. He lets out a deep sigh and finally gets out of the car. Soon Jimin joins him. Then they walks inside the mansion.

The whole hall is decorated with white colors. From flowers to table or designs is with white colors. Too much white with some golden colors.

"My eyes are already hurting due to this pathetic arrangement!" Jungkook exclaims beside Jimin. Jimin just rolls his eyes and replies " Not everything will go by your choices, Hyung!."

"Yeah yeah!" Jungkook stops talking when he saw Lin approaching them with a big smile.This time Jungkook rolls his eyes at annoyance and says to Jimin "That girl is coming towards us."

"Hello Jimin! Thanks for coming to my birthday party! Thank you to you too Jungkook oppa!" Lin says without any honorfics.

"I didn't give you permission to call me informally! Moreove--" Jungkook stopped when Jimin elbowed him from beside that make him hiss a little.

"Yah Hyung! Stop it! Don't ruin the party mood!" Jimin scolds Jungkook.

"Oh no Jimin. I am sorry. I thought I can call him informally outside. Because you are my friend. Mr. Jeon is your mate. So I thought it wouldn't be any problem!" Lin replies faking a sad expression on her face.

"Forget about him. You can call him informally when we are outside of college. You are my friend. By the way, You look so beautiful Lin. Oh right! Here is the gift we both choose for you. Hope you will like this gift. " Jimin replies excitedly forgetting about his hyung.

"Really?? Thank you! Lets see it now then." Lin replies. She is kinda amused that Jimin and Jungkook, moreover Jungkook has chosen the gift for her. She opens it and look at the beautiful diamond neckless.

"Its so beautiful Jimin! Thank you for the gift. I love it. I think my dress will go well with this neckless. Can you help me wear it now? I will like to wear it on my birthday." Lin replies with a fake beautiful smile.

"Sure." Jimin replies with a soft smile. He is happy that Lin likes the gift. He doesn't have any idea about what she likes or not. So he just bought accessory as he had heard Most of the  Girls love having accessory, dresses etc.

Jimin was about to take the neckless out when Lin stopped him and says him to follow her into her room. Jimin just went alone with her before Jungkook can protest against it.

"Fuck! I swear if Jimin  cries even for one time today because of that girl, I will see her!" Jungkook murmurs to himself with a death glare.

Jungkook was about to walk around without standing still at one place, when some people comes to him to talk with. He is surprised to find one of the doctor from the hospital here too. He chats with the other doctor.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Lin has went to her dressing room. Lin takes the neckless and give Jimin to help her wear it. Jimin put it on her neck. After finishing the task, Jimin says "You look nice Lin."

"Thank you to you and Jungkook oppa.I really like it " Lin replies excitedly making Jimin giggles at her.

"Welcome birthday girl! Lets go back to the party then!" Jimin replies.

"No Jimin! Wait. I take you here for a reason. I found something yesterday. Will you like to hear it? I was thinking if I should give it to you or not. But since I have already told you, listen to it. You know you shouldn't believe anyone without any evidence. " Lin replies with a fake concern  giving Jimin a headphone to listen to a record.

Jimin just frowns at her. But tooks the headphone and wear it. Lin plays the record. Soon the sounds appear. Jimin was fast to recognize the familiar voice. Its Jungkook's.

The voice record...

"What do you mean, Simi baby?" Jungkook's voice is heard. Other side wasn't heard by Jimin. May be because they were talking into the mobile phone?  But Jimin waits for Jungkook to say something more.

"I soon have to tell Jimin. But I am not ready to tell him yet. I know he won't take it well too, baby girl." Jungkook says.

"I will of course see you at hospital baby. I will tell Jimin first to go home with his best friend then I will see you at hospital. How does it sound?" Jungkook replies to the phone with soft voice.

"Okay see you later then. Take care!" With that Jungkook hangs up the phone call.

Jimin quickly removes the headphone and look at Lin who was standing there with a fake sad expression.

"What the fuck is this?" Jimin ask seriously.

"I was also like that when I heard it. You shouldn't believe all things what you see Jimin. Don't worry! You can always break up with him. But give him a chance to explain. You know at least he can explain himself!" Lin replies with the sad expression.

"How did you find the record, Lin?" Jimin asks her with a whisper because right now he doesn't believe his voice.

"Its not the important matter Jimin! You can't tell this to Jungkook now. You can observe him for now to ensure it. Okay lets not get sad now. We are having a party. Lets go." With that Lin dragged Jimin to the party back.

Lin smirks at her success.When Jimin reached the party, Lin offers him a glass of bear which Jimin finishes in just seconds. And goes for another one. Jungkook who was taking with the other doctor, suddenly finds Jimin drinking. Jungkook frowns at Jimin's expression. Jimin seems sad and down. Did something happened?

Jungkook quickly excused himself and went to Jimin. He holds Jimin and asks worriedly "What happened Jimin? Are you not feeling fine? We can go home then" Jimin who didn't get drunk for his whole life, suddenly feels tipsy.

Jimin makes an eye contact with him. He keeps looking at Jungkook's eye with an unreadable expression. Jungkook waits for Jimin's reply. But what he heard make him a little shook.

'How can you cheat on me, Hyung? I thought you love me. ' Jimin says in his mind. And then Jimin suddenly passes out on Jungkook. Jungkook keeps shaking Jimin's face. Jimin has just faint on him.

"Oh My! Jimin! Are you alright!!" Lin suddenly says with fake concern. This time Jungkook can't help shouting at the girl making all attention on them.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM US!! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM THAT HE SUDDENLY THINKS THAT I AM CHEATING ON HIM???" Jungkook shouts.

"What are you talking about Jungkook oppa. We just heard songs and came here. And when did he say that you cheat--" Lin defends himself with lies.

"SHUT UP! I AM HIS MATE AND I CAN KNOW HIS THOUGHTS! HOW CAN YOU BE THIS LOW! JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? YOU ARE NOTHING INFRONT OF ME NOR YOUR FAMILY MEANS ANYTHING INFRONT OF ME. AND SHOW YOUR FAKE CONCERN TO SOMEONE WHO BUYS IT FOR REAL. I AM NOT A STUPID TO BELIEVE THIS! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND HIM. ITS YOUR LAST WARNING!" Jungkook yells and takes Jimin  away from there with a concern look. The whole hall was silent at the incident that just happened.

Lin stays there while clenching her hands with rage. She have been embarrassed by his love in front of everyone! Just because of that stupid guy! No She can't accept this! She throws all the things from the table in anger that was in front of her. And walks away from the hall. Soon the hall filled with murmurs about it.

To be continued..

Hello!!

This chapter is dedicated to LovelyReddy ! Its her birthday today!! Happy birthday! birthday girl! Hope your years goes all well.. 💜

By the way, I will try to update another chapter tomorrow again. So don't forget to vote and wait for tomorrow to know what happened next! See you!! Borahae 💜