Thirty-Seven

"You are so Innocent baby"

Its been already 1 hour since Jungkook has parked his car in family parking lot. But he didn't came out yet. Because Jimin is sleeping peacefully on his lap. He couldn't help but not waking Jimin up.

A little more 10 minutes or so, Jimin started waking up. Jungkook just keeps looking at Jimin just like how he was admiring him when Jimin was asleep.

Jimin wakes up and starts rubbing his eyes cutely with a little yawn. He sat up a little from his sleepy position, then look at front in confusion and then at his behind. He jumped a little in his mind when he came face to face with Jungkook's doe eye.

"Hyungg~ don't scare me like that!!" Jimin whines childishly.

"But I didn't do anything." Jungkook defends himself.

Jimin turns to Jungkook fully with his wide eyes. And says sassily coming close to Jungkook more "Yes you did!"

Jungkook didn't reply anything. He can practically feel Jimin's breathe on his lips. He wonders if Jimin is aware of the position. Jungkook's eye suddenly drop to Jimin's soft plump lips.

Jimin notices when Jungkook isn't holding eye contact with him. And then he also notices their position. He raises a eyebrow at Jungkook and help Jungkook's chin up with his little fingers and says " My eyes are here hyung.. Not at my lips"

"I wasn't looking at your lips." Jungkook says with a gulp. Suddenly feeling nervous for nothing.

"Yeah yeah I saw what were you looking at." Jimin says.

" Okay I admit I was looking at your lips." Jungkook says honestly.

" Thats my hyung. Be honest so you can get rewards from me." Jimin says with a giggle. He starts backing up but losing his balance he fell on Jungkook again.

But not so unfortunately because of this incident they both were caught off guard when their lips met. Jimin's eyes became widen at that. He backed up a little quickly. Jungkook was caught off guard but he looks calm.

"Uh its going late. Lets go" Jimin says with a nervous smile and avoid any eye contact with Jungkook. He starts opening the car door but can't open it because Jungkook has closed it from inside. Jungkook eyed Jimin's movement.

"Um open the door hyung.." Jimin says without looking at Jungkook.

" First look at me.." Jungkook demands.

Jimin stop his movement and look at Jungkook's eye slowly but nervously. Jungkook keeps looking at him a little and then asks " do you feel uncomfortable with me?"

"I-I .."

" You can Tell me honestly. I won't do anything then. I will respect your rules of course. Even if you want your room separated from me, then I will give you that. " Jungkook says while moving his hand up and down on jimin's waist in a comforting way.

"Uh nooo!! I mean Its just, my first time getting kissed like this. So I am shy, a little. I promise I am not uncomfortable with you!!" Jimin quickly assures with his pink cheeks.

" Really? Would you became angry if I say I have kissed you before?" Jungkook asks quietly.

"Whatt!!? Really? When?" Jimin asks while eyes comically widens.

"Yeah. I have. I am sorry about that. But I couldn't resist you, when you look so adorable and did so many things for me. It was some months ago, thats when Mom sees me kissing you. And got to know about my lovely mate" Jungkook replies with a smile while Jimin listens to him with wide eyes. He just can't believe it.