Thirty-Nine

"The Dinner At Serendipity"

Jungkook has been doing a operation when Jimin sent him the message. Jungkook came out of the surgery room and starts walking with Seokjin beside him.

"Hey Kook.. Its been long time you treated me. I deserve to be treated right? I have bought food for you almost half of my life. You should start returning the favour from now. I am broke. " Seokjin said.

"You are broke? Are you kidding me? Hyung! You are also one of the senior doctor here. Then Namjoon hyung has his own company. And you say you are broke. How funny.. " Jungkook snickers at him.

" What I said, I said. Now lets go have lunch together. Your treat of course. " Seokjin says.

" Aish Hyung. Let--- Oh wait. I forgot. I had to give my card to Adorable Shorty, today.  because he needed money to buy something for the players. And apperantely I earn for him. So I had to give the card to the Adorable Shorty. " Jungkook explains with a laugh.

" Adorable Shorty? Is that his new name? " Seokjin asks with a laugh also amuse.

"Yeah. I called him Adorable Shorty. He didn't noticed it at first. But when I walked out of hallway, it seems like he notices and Yelled at me loudly saying he will kill me at home. " Jungkook says with a chuckle.

"This kid, he is really something. Don't give him hard time or do somwthing to him Jeon Jungkook. He is still so innocent. Let him be one of them. " Seokjin comments.

"Innocent you say? Ah right. He is. Thats why he kissed me and then locked me outside for one night from our room. " Jungkook says remembering the kiss incident.

"WHAT!! HE KISSED YOU!!" Seokjin shouts at that with wide eyes. Those who were present in the hallway looks at them after hearing Seokjin's shout.

Jungkook look at Jin quickly and says " Aish hyung! Don't be loud like this!! Its still a hospital. And he did actually. I just teased him in the car as he wouldn't look at me after an accidental kiss. I said he might be feeling uncomfortable around me. And then to prove that he kissed me that night from his own. Aish, He is really innocent. I miss the little devil now."

"He is still a little devil. He knows his way to earn everything. I just can't believe you two kissed. Awwwww.. So cutee.. " Seokjin squeals suddenly.

" You can stop hyung. Go to your chamber. You still in work time. I am on break only not you. " Jungkook says.

"Huh. I will get back to you for this. Don't worry. Bye Kook. " Seokjin says with a glare for pushing him away. With that he walks away.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and walks inside his own room. He sat down and takes his Phone to check if someone called him or something. Just then he notices 2 message from Jimin.

He taps open the message of Jimin's..

Little Devil:

Hyung!!!!
Book a floor under Mr. Jeon at serendipity for dinner at 7 pm tonight for archery team....

•recieve 1 hour ago.

"What? He wants me to book a whole floor for the dinner now? Mhmm. I do have to oblige anyway. Its my boss who said. " Jungkook exclaims with a little chuckle.

After that Jungkook called the manager at Serendipity. He has the number because he has went there sometimes with Jimin before. Jimin likes the place.

"Hello Manager Fei? I am Jeon Jungkook.. " Jungkook says when the Manager picks up the phone call.

"Hello Mr. Jeon!! How Can I help you this time, Sir?" Manager Fei asks