Fifty-Two

"Jungkook's Little devil is sweet"

When Jungkook entered the canteen and notices his Jimin, he stood there with an unamusing face. There was Jimin sitting by a table with so many snacks than to eat by one person.

Jimin lift his face up while eating the current chocolate bar and finds Jungkook standing still at the front door of canteen. Jimin was close from the front door too.

"Hey hyung! Come here!" Jimin calls Jungkook. Jungkook let out a sigh and walks to Jimin without any thoughts and sit down beside Jimin.

"Don't you have any manner? I am your teacher, you should call me respectfully!" Jungkook exclaims suddenly.

"Really? Oh! I am sorry Mr. Jeon! I don't know which teacher gives his card to feed his students. " Jimin replies sarcastically with a playful bow.

"I see. Then give me back my card, sugar!" Jungkook says holding his hand forward to Jimin.

"Which Card? I don't remember taking any card. Sorry Mr. Jeon. I will see you later. I have class now." Jimin says sassily and start getting up when Jungkook holds his hand and make him sit again.

"My sassy sugar, What do you want to do with these snacks then?" Jungkook says showing the table.

"Oh these! I bought these for my hyung. Since you are not my hyung right now, I will take these and give these to Niho." Jimin replies gathering the snacks all together.

"No need drama queen. I think I am also a little hungry. " Jungkook says and takes one of the snacks from there. Jimin just nodded.

"I remember something! Are you even studying? Do you keep your attention to your teacher when they teach? Or just look outside of the class everytime a class starts?" Jungkook asks sternly to Jimin who suddenly froze on his spot and look back at Jungkook with a nervous giggle.

He replies cutely "Hyung, Why don't you leave the scolding part for home? I am not in my mood for getting scold right now!"

"Does one even need a mood to get scold by someone?Aish! You really are a drama queen. What should I do with you?" Jungkook says slowly.

"Um how about nothing?" Jimin offers.

"Nothing?"

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Just because.." Jimin shrugged after that. Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and suddenly says "Don't talk with that Lin girl. She isn't good for you."

"What! Why?How do you know? By any chance are you jealous hyung? She is beautiful. She behaves good with me. How can you say that she is bad? Come on hyung! Don't be like that." Jimin whines at his hyung. Jungkook just look at him like giving him a warning.

"Don't go anywhere alone with that girl! If I see you with her alone going somewhere, then I won't talk with you for months. Remember that!" With that Jungkook walks out of the canteen taking some snacks with him.

"Yah hyung!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook while eating his ice-cream. But Jungkook didn't turn around to look at him. Jimin mumbles to himself "whats wrong with him now?"

_

Jimin has returned to his class.After all the classes finished, he was stopped by Lin again. It seems like Lin really does likes to stop him after classes. Jimin sighs and turn around to Lin.

"Hey Lin. What is it?" Jimin asks.

"We are friends right! I have been thinking of inviting you to my birthday party. Will you come to my birthday party?" Lin asks with a sweet smile.