Fourty-One

" He had what???"

They all has arrived at Sungwon's new house. Jean rang the bell while the other two Jimin and Niho stayed behind. They have picked up some deserts and snacks on their way. Soon enough Sungwon's Mom opens the door.

" Good afternoon Aunt.. " They all greets in unison.

" Ah sweeties.. Good Afternoon.. Come inside " Sungwon's mom opens the door widely with a sweet smile and ushers them to come inside eagerly.

" How have you been you all young mans?" She asks.

" We have been doing good, Aunt. How about you? Are you doing well?" Jimin replies cutely with a small smile.

" Ah I have been doing good now.. All the things are now packed up. Only some things in kitchen needs to set. You guys can go upstairs. Sungwon is in his room. He is probably reading comics for all I know. That boy always stays with his comic books rather than his school books. " She says.

The other chuckles a little and starts walking upstairs. Only Jimin stays there saying he will be coming soon.

Jimin turns toward Sungwon's Mom..

" Aunt, do you need some help in kitchen? I can help you.. " Jimin offers.

" You are so sweet Jimin-ah. But I can do it alone. " She says with a comfortable smile.

" You do need some help. And don't worry. I insists.. " Jimin replies with a big smile.

" You are so sweet Jimin. Your mate will be very lucky to have you.. " She comments while walking towards kitchen followed by Jimin.

" Haha, he did say that He is so lucky to have me... He is already a nice puppy to me. He always listen and care for me. " Jimin says softly thinking about his Jungkook hyung how he always cares for him. Jungkook do teases him a little but still care for him a lot. He is also lucky to have Jungkook by him.

" Oh my! Did you already find your mate?" She asks quite surprise more like excited a little too.

" Oh didn't Sungwon tell you? I thought he would have.. I have found some weeks ago. Jungkook hyung is my mate. He is really nice.. " Jimin says with a smile and now blushing pinkish face

"Woah.. Look at you my dear. You are really cute. Whenever Sungwon shows us his friends pic, we always comments like 'Jimin is so cutee and good one too'.. Aish. How I wish you could be my son instead of sungwon. " She jokes.

" Hehe. Then adopt me, my new mom.. " Jimin jokes with her. And they both brust into laugh. Jimin helps her a little. After that he went upstairs to see Sungwon.

When Jimin walks into Sungwon's room, he saw Niho getting up from his seat but stopped when he sees Jimin coming inside.

" Oh I was about to call you.. " Niho says.

" I was helping her a little. Now now How are you wonie?" Jimin asks looking at Sungwon.

Sungwon feels a little flustered when Jimin calls him wonie but he manages to reply completely " I am doing fine now. Thanks Jimin. "

" Aish.. You should be bad not good!! How can we call you sick if you are good!" Jimin jokes. Sungwon just made a confuse face with 'huh?'.

" You won't understand baby Alpha. " Jimin says.

" Hey! I am not a baby. You should have seen you.. " Sungwon complains.

" Yeah yeah... I am cute I know. " Jimin sassily says. Sungwon looks at him in disbelief. He shook his head and next they heard Sungwon's Mom calling them to eat. Sungwon has been sleeping till now, so he didn't eat till now.