Fourty-Nine

"Jimin's Result Day"

Some days after_

Jimin has been sitting in front of his laptop for 1 hour now. He is feeling so nervous. Today is the result.Can he keep his promise that he made with his hyung?

Jungkook came upstairs to find Jimin sitting while biting his nails. Jungkook asks " What are you doing here?I heard you didn't eat anything from morning?"

Jimin looks up at his hyung and shook his head before saying " I will eat later. After I know the result.. "

"Result isn't going anywhere. Come eat first. Then we can see your result together. " Jungkook said.

"No hyung. You can eat. I will eat later. I am already very nervous. " Jimin replies.

"Why? Are you going to fail in the exam?" Jungkook asks sharply folding his hand on his chest.

"What!! No! I write enough to pass. " Jimin replies quickly.

"Then its enough. Now don't think over it. It seems like you aren't going to eat now. Okay. I will wait for you. " Jungkook says and takes his seat on the other bed and lied down.

Jungkook was looking at Jimin who is biting his nails. Jungkook scolds Jimin for that. " Stop biting your nails! Its a bad habit!" Jimin who looks up at him, stopped biting his nail. He took a deep sigh as he is now going to enter the website.

He enters their school website.And soon finds his result. After seeing the result, his mood dropped. Jungkook saw the sudden changing emotions.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks. Jimin didn't reply anything, he just bit his lip nervously and sadly.

Jungkook sat up and walks towards Jimin and take the laptop to see it himself. He saw Jimin's result. He is surprised to see Jimin's name at 13!

"Congratulation Jimin! You did a great job! But why are you sitting there with a sad expression? " Jungkook asks confusedly.

Jimin looks up at Jungkook with teary gaze and says " But I didn't get under top 5. Aren't you unhappy?"

"Ah Jimin. 5 or 13. No matter what the result is. It doesn't matter. I am still surprised that you did it. Now, Don't be sad. Its a great deal. We should celebrate for your result. Tell hyung what you want to do, I will fullfil it!"  Jungkook said happily.

"Really?" Jimin asks hesitantly.

"Yes. Really.. " Jungkook assures.

"Then I want to eat ice cream for now. " Jimin says with a pout.

"Just it? I thought you will ask for dress, jewellery, or something like that! You should take advantages of this type of moments Kid!" Jungkook says with a tsk.

"Hey I am not a kid!" Jimin replies with a frown.

"How old are you?" Jungkook asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Um.. 18?" Jimin replies confusedly.

"And How Old I am?" Jungkook asks again.

"30." Jimin replies.

"See! you are the kid!You are even crying. Look at you. " Jungkook teases to light up the moment.

"What! I am not. " Jimin says wiping his eyes.

"Hmm. I am giving you 10 minutes to come downstairs to eat breakfast with me. Or I am going alone for ice cream. Then no Ice-cream for you! " Jungkook walks out of the room after that. He heard Jimin called him some times. But he just shook his head with a smile.