Seventeen

"Jungkook's Birthday"

"Hyung! I am sleepy lets go!" Jimin told to Jungkook who was working or looking at his laptop.

"Its still early Jimin. You can sleep. I will join you later!" Jungkook replied. Its only 9pm in night.

"I won't be able tw sleep if you don't come with me and also sleep! " Jimin whined..

Jungkook finally gave in to that. He get up after sighing "Fine! lets go.! I will wake up early in morning to work on this. " Jungkook said.

"Hm okay okay!" Jimin chanted. He is eager to sleep well rather making Jungkook sleep right now. He has plan for the birthday. He needs to cook but he can't in front of his hyung.

Jin has filmed some cooking recipe and gave it to Jimin. Jimin noted all the things. And also noted how to make a cake hearing Jin. Jin has explained all the little things nicely. He just wish that it will be good enough to eat. He didn't tried cooking before. It will be his first time.

Jungkook and Jimin went to their room. After changing to sleep wear ,they laid on the bed. And cuddled a little. Jimin waited for sometime to let Jungkook sleep.

As Jungkook was also tired, he actually fell asleep already. Jimin slowly get up from beside of Jungkook. He fixed the blanket on Jungkook carefully and left the room slowly to kitchen.

"Jiminie? I thought you said you were sleepy? What are you doing here?" Hannah asked.

"Mom! Don't be so loud. I was acting you know its hyung's birthday? I want to celebrate with him first. Alone! So I am making some surprises." Jimin whispered to his mom.

Hannah was surprised to hear it. But nodded nonchalantly. But she really doesn't have any idea about what Jimin is making. She thought he will be packing some gifts or so? But she became confuse when Jimin heads towards kitchen. She followed Jimin.

"Why are you in kitchen, If you need to prepare the gift?" Hannah asked unsure of the thing that is happening.

"No. I am cooking something too. Also baking a orange flavour cake! Hyung's favourite cake!" Jimin replied with a wide grin.

"What! But you don't know cooking! How will you make it! You will hurt yourself! Tell me. I will make it for you instead." Hannah replied firmly. She doesn't want Jimin to hurt himself. Jungkook will be worried as well.

"No Mom. Its okay. You can see standing here if I am doing right or not. But I will make whatever I learned from Jin hyung! I hope it turned out good to eat at least!" Jimin replied happily. Hannah smiled as well at Jimin. She doesn't want to discourage Jimin also.

The day Jimin entered the Jeon Mansion, Hannah has look after Jimin like his own son, Even Jungkook and Jimin is actually not blood-related. They loved Jimin the most. But they also love Jungkook too. But all Jungkook care about now is Jimin.

Jungkook has spoiled Jimin so much. Also Hannah and her husband. But even after this all thing, Jimin doesn't behave like a brat like some other rich children. Jimin mainly loves to be loved. Thats the main thing Jimin loves not the money.

Jimin starts making some dishes that Jin has helped him to taught in little time. Hannah is also surprised when Jimin start cooking. By looking at all things Jimin doing, is actually right till now.