Chapter 29

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"Even after everything she has done to our family and us

"Even after everything she has done to our family and us. He still wants to be with her." I say as Alexander paces the living room. I knew he was pissed so I sat on the couch and watched the twins.

"I know, lying little bastard!" Alexander says as he paces some more. "He told me he didn't want to be with her anymore right before the newborn army came. I knew I shouldn't have believed him." Alexander growls out. I stared at him in shock as he rubbed his face with his hands.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, looking at our sleeping babies in their swings.

"Will we pack and take our little family away from Edward and Bella before they do something to get our babies hurt." Alexander says looking over at our babies. "We can and we will come back. Paul and Charlotte need to know their other uncles." He says winking at me. I give him a small laugh and smile but nod my head.

"I need to call Paul and Jared, before we do anything. They need to know what is going on." I said, looking out the back door. Alexander comes up behind me and pulls me into a hug.

"I know babe! I wouldn't do..." Alexander starts to say before there is a knock on the front door. "Stay here." He says as he walks to the front door. I hear him open it and growl. "What do you want, you lying piece of shit!" I hear Alexander say. So I know it is Edward.

"Carlisle and Esme would like to have a family meeting. Now!" Edward says and you could hear the pain he was in.

"Hahaha! What family? You destroyed our family." Alexander hisses out at him.

"Alexander... Please, you need to hear us out." Edward pleads with him.

"Why, so you can lie and spit your bullshit some more. We'll pass." Alexander yells at him. I move from the back door to sit in front of our sleeping babies. I hear the front door slam and Alexander comes back into the living room and starts to pace all over again.

"Alexander?" I say looking over at my husband and mate. He walks over to me and sits behind me, pulling me to his lap. I kiss his cheek as he sighs at me.

"I love you and I will do what I have to to keep you and our babies safe." He says kissing me, he moves to deeping it but Charlotte wakes up and starts to cry. "Is my little princess jealous that I was kissing mommy?" Alexander coo's at our daughter before helping me up and moving to get her. Paul wakes up due to his baby sister crying. I look at him and smile.

"I see sissy woke you up." I say moving to pick him up. Once he is in my arms I move to the kitchen to make them a bottle. Alexander moves into the kitchen with Charlotte. I hand him her battle so he can feed her as I feel Paul.

"What do you think?" Alexander asks as I look at him confused. "Should we go to this so-called family meeting?" Alexander says/asks me as I nod my head in understanding.