Chapter 6

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Bella walks into a house looking like she is on a mission

Bella walks into a house looking like she is on a mission. Walking into the kitchen to see Katerina by herself.

"You need to leave! And I don't mean, like just Forks. You need to leave the state!" Bella yells at Katerina who looks pissed.

"How dare you come into my house and tell me I need to leave. Who the hell do you think you are?" Katerina yells back at her.

"Jake doesn't need you in his life, he has me! I'm his best friend! Now pack your shit and leave!" Bella screams.

"Oh I see what this is about you scared that I took you spot in Jake's heart! Are you afraid your vamp will want me over you? You're scared that the whole Cullen's clan will like me more than you? You are pathetic, you know that?" Katerina says with a scoff.

"You will leave or I will kill you!" Bella yells grabbing a knife off the counter and walking closer to Katerina

"I'd like to see you try." Katerina growls at Bella.

And then everything is black.

"Alexander!" Alice yells and runs into the living room "You need to get to Forks now!" She yells at me

"Alexander!" Alice yells and runs into the living room "You need to get to Forks now!" She yells at me. "I think Katerina has been hurt." She says, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Alice what aren't you telling me? Alice what happened?" I ask running up to her. Jasper puts an arm around her as she goes into another vision.

"Bella just jumped off a cliff! I need to go!" She says looking at Jasper. "We all need to go back. Call the wolves, we need to have a meeting with them. They may know where Katerina is." She says running out of the house.

"What the hell just happened? Alice?" I yelled after her, but she was in the car and gone.

"Come on Alexander, let's pack and get to Forks. We will find her and everything will be ok!" Rosalie says, rubbing my back. I nod my head and run to my room to pack my belongings. Within three hours, we are loading up our cars with our clothes and personal belongings. When the Phone rings. Rosalie goes inside and answers it. We all walk back inside to hear Rosalie talking to Edward.