Chapter 47

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been nice, Bella hasn't come around us for a few days, but we all knew that it wouldn't be long before she showed her face

It has been nice, Bella hasn't come around us for a few days, but we all knew that it wouldn't be long before she showed her face. I watched Edward as he looked out the window. I walked over to him and smiled. "Edward, what's wrong?" I ask as he sighs and rubs his face with his hands.

"It's Bella!" He says as I look at him confused at what he meant. "I still care for her and I want to be with her. But after everything she has done to you and the twins...." He says as I sigh and shake my head at him.

"And you too." I say as he nods his head.

"How can I bring her around the family again after everything she has done? No one will trust her or give her another chance." He asks as I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that you need to talk to all of them and let them know how you feel. No more lies, or going behind their backs." I say as he shakes his head no at me.

"Alexander and Rosalie will flip when I tell them." He says as I giggle as I know he is right. "But you are right, I need to talk with all of them before I do anything." He says as I start to walk away from him. I walk over to my babies and smile. They now look to be about 10 years old. I watch as they fight over who is the coolest pack member! Charlotte says it's Jake as Paul shakes his head and says it's big Paul. I laugh, making them look at me. They both smile as I feel Alexander wrap his arms around me.

"Come we have a family meeting!" He says slightly annoyed. I smile as our children walk up to us.

"Why are we having a family meeting?" Charlotte asks looking from me to her father. I smile as Alexander shakes his head at her.

"I don't know!" Alexander says but gives me a sideways look. We all walk into the living room as everyone is waiting for us. "So what is this meeting all about?" Alexander asks as he eyes Edward.

"I want to be with Bella! But.." Edward says, not only Alexander and Rosalie flip but Jasper and Emmett.

"Please tell me you are joking?" Rosalie says with so much anger to her voice. Edward shakes his head at her. I pull the twin behind me just in case.

"After everything she has done not only to you but to me, Katerina and the twin. You are planning on taking her back? Have you lost your fucking mind?" Alexander yells, making the twins look at him in shock. I slap his arm and point to the twins when he looks at me. He sighs as he nods his head once he sees their faces.

"Look Edward... We get that you want someone to love but are you sure it is Bella. I mean you have told us that you don't have a mate, pull to her." Jasper says as Edward nods his head.

"I know but there is something about her that makes me want to be with her." Edward says in a sad voice. Alexander scoffs and grabs the twins.

"If you bring her back here! I am taking my family and leaving. I will not allow her to harm my mate or my children." Alexander states as Rosalie nods her head in agreement.

"I understand that. And right now I will only spend time with her away from the family." Edward says as Alexander nods his head.  

I called Bella to see if she wanted to meet up and talk

I called Bella to see if she wanted to meet up and talk. I suggested a coffee shop at noon. I arrived around 10 am just wanting to be out of the house. I was waiting for her as I sat in the back of the shop. I watched her walk in with her mother. I looked at them confused until they started to talk.

"Bella, this is a good sign that he wants to talk to you about getting back together. It means that he has feelings for you." Renee says with a smile. Bella nods her head and smiles.

"I know it is, but I still don't want to do this mom! I love Edward. Why can't I just be with him? That is all I want." Bella says as they sit closer up front. I watch as another woman walks in and heads over to Bella and Renee.

"Cassie!" Renee says standing up and hugging the woman. "It has been too long!" Renee says with a smile.

"Yes it has!" Cassie says looking over to Bella. "This must be Bella? How you've grown." She asks as she sits down with them.

"Yes it is! How is Embry?" Renee asks as Cassie sighed. Bella rolls her eyes.

"His father told him what I did. He wanted to know why, but I couldn't tell him that all I wanted was his family's money. I never meant to get pregnant with him, I just meant to have sex with him and blackmail him into getting all his family's money and then be on my way. So he moved out of my house and is staying with his father now." She says with a laugh. Did she not care about her son?

"I am so sorry! What else did he say?" Renee asks, looking a little concerned.

"That I am a horrible person and that he wishes I wasn't his mother. And that I was no better than you or your whore daughter!" Cassie said with a sob. "I lost the only person I had left." She says, whipping away her tears.

"OH! Cassie, I am so sorry! But I know how you feel. Charlie found out that Bella isn't his. Kicked her out and wants nothing to do with her. So now he gets all that money that his father left him now." Renee says with a sigh. Bella looks at them sad.

"And the worst part is that with Embry not living with me. Chris said he won't pay me child support any more. How am I supposed to live?" Cassie says as I growl in my seat. I listen for a few more minutes as they talk about what they had done and how they had planned it all. As well as what had gone wrong and how to fix it. Bella sat there soaking it all up and smiling at them. I left the coffee shop through the back exit. I need to think about what I just overheard.

"Edward?" I heard Bella say as I walked past the coffee shop. I stop and turn around to look at her.

"Um... Hey Bella!" I say as I turn to walk away from her. I no longer wanted to talk to her anymore, now I know what her mother wants her to do to me and my family.

"I thought you wanted to talk today?" She says as she bats her eyelashes at me.

"I wanted to let you know that we are moving!" I say as she looks at me shocked.

"That's not what you said on the phone when you called me last night?" She said more as a question than a statement as she plays with her hands.

"I know I didn't find out about it until after we talked." I say as I turn to walk away from her.

"Wait, Edward!" She says grabbing my arm. I turn and look at her. "I want us to be together! I miss you so much." She says with a big smile.

"The only way I will get back together with you is if there is a contract written, stating that you get nothing. No money, no property, nothing." I say as she looks at me shocked as she opens and closes her mouth. "But since we are moving it doesn't matter anymore." I say as I get into my car and drive away.