Chapter 42

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

The pack and the Cullen's have moved from the backyard to inside the house

The pack and the Cullen's have moved from the backyard to inside the house. Once the elders arrived you could see the defeated look in their eyes. Billy more than anyone. "We are still waiting on one more member." Billy says looking over at Embry. Embry rolls his eyes knowing that it is his father they now have to wait on. After about 20 minutes Chris finally arrived.

"So nice of you to join us!" Embry says with a scoff as Chris takes a seat next to Billy.

"Well, I am sorry Embry. I was taking care of another matter. One that I was in the middle of before Sam called the elders to meet here." Chris says with annoyance to his voice. Embry scoffs again and rolls his eyes.

"Alexander, will you please call Katerina?" Billy asks, trying to defuse the anger between father and son.

"She will be here in a few minutes. She needed a few more minutes." Chris says, making everyone look at him confused. Well all but the elders and Jake. Billy nods his head at him. They waited for another 5 minutes until Katerina walked through the door. She looks at everyone confused. But growls at Chris making Embry laugh.

"What's going on?" Katerina asks as everyone turns to look at her. Alexander walks over to her and kisses her.

"With everything that happened earlier I may have let a few things slip." Jake says with a sigh as he looks at Katerina with a look of regret to his face.

"Does he know?" Katerina asks, looking only at Jake. Jake shakes his head at her. She sighs as she walks up to everyone taking a set next to Alexander.

 She sighs as she walks up to everyone taking a set next to Alexander

I watch as Jake and Kat talk, leaving all of us out of it. It pissed me off at how close they were now. He used to hate her all because of Bella. I mean I get that he imprinted on her daughter, but what does he know that we don't? I mean we all grow up together and we have no secrets from each other. Or so I thought. I was also mad that my dad was here. He was smiling at Katerina as she sat down with the twins. He looked at her and the twin with love in his eyes. He looked over at me with the same look as I glared at him. What is he up to? Why is he looking at Katerina and the twin like that?

"Can someone please explain what is going on?" Alexander says with a snarl as his hands glow red. Katerina gets up and places a hand on his chest calming him down.

"Embry, what do you remember from when you were younger? Say about six years old" My father asks, looking at me with a small smile.

"Not much? Why?" I ask, looking at him confused. As I think back to when I was little. I remember my mom and dad fighting, I remember going to the beach with a girl that was a few years older than me. My mom always said she was a friend's kid and that she didn't matter. Which leads them to fight more. My mother always hated when she would come and stay with us. And when my father left my mom she would be over when I was over to visit. That was another thing that pissed my mom off. I never got one on one time with him until one day she just stopped coming around.

"I remember you and mom fighting. I remember that she hated when your friend's kid would come and stay with us." I say as everyone looks at me shocked. They look from me to my father and then to Katerina.

"First she wasn't my friend's kid. She was and is my daughter. Your half sister and your mother was mad because when you were born I was still married." He says as everything starts coming together. He had an affair with my mother. That's why I don't have his last name. That's why his family want nothing to do with me.

"That's why I don't have your last name." I say and he nods his head at me. "And why your family dislike my mother so much? Because you had an affair and I was the result of it." I say and he nods his head again.

"Yes! My family refused to acknowledge that you were even my son still do to this day. As for your mother she was and still is seen as nothing more than a whore in their eyes. And since you were not birthed by my imprint. You could not carry my last name. Law of the pack." He says, making us all look at him shocked.

"Only children born by an imprint can carry a wolf's last name. Unless they are born before the wolf imprints." Billy says as he looks from me to Katerina. Making me confused as to why he would be looking at her.

"Wait a minute..." Paul says as he looks confused but pissed. "You cheated on your imprint? How? Why?" He asks with a growl as we all know that Paul just imprinted one the one girl that ever meant more to him than just a hookup. Rachel Black, Jake's older sister.

"That is a long story but what you all need to know is that once you break your imprint bond. You and your imprint slowly start to die and with my imprint now gone it won't be long before I die." He says, making me look at him with anger. But he is looking at Katerina and it all clicked. She is my sister, but then why hasn't she said anything to me about it.

"Katerina is my sister... Isn't she?" I ask, as everyone but Katerina, Jake and the elders look at me shocked. Katherina looked at me sad.

"Yes Embry she is!" My father says, making me nod my head at him. Everyone is looking from me to Kat. "There is a lot that you both need to understand. There are secrets that are about to be told that will change all of your lifes." He says, making me think I am not going to like what I hear.

"Let's start with Katerina first! This is something we had Katerina keep from everyone including you Alexander." Billy says as Katerina and Alexander growl at him. "They have a right to know Katerina. It's not just you anymore." He says pointing at the twins. Making me growl.

"I'm a hybrid!" She says, making us all look at her in shock and confusion. "I am half vampire and half wolf. I could phase into my wolf form before I was bitten and I can still phase. My wolf is solid gray. No other color, just gray!" She says looking only at our father. Alexander looks lost at what he just heard.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, looking at her confused and a little angry. "What will you have, a mate and an imprint?" He asks as she starts to laugh and shake her head at him.

"No you are my mate and my imprint." She says as he smiles at her and kisses her head.

"Good! I don't need to worry about another guy trying to take you away from me. Or having babies with you!" He says giving Katerina a kiss. "When this is over I want to see your wolf." He says with a pointed look. She smiles at him as we hear a truck pull up.

"That's it I'm killing this bitch!" Kat says, getting up and walking to the door. Alexander follows right behind her. I follow right behind him with the pack and the Cullen behind me.