Chapter 62

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After we landed at the little air strip in Port Angeles

After we landed at the little air strip in Port Angeles. We ran the rest of the way home. I didn't want to drive as it would take longer to get to our babies and they would be asleep by the time we landed. Alexander laughed as I shifted and ran in my wolf form. As soon as we arrived at the house I shifted back. I smiled at Alexander as we walked into our home.

"OH! Thank god!" Rosalie says as she walks up to us and pulls us both into a hug. "We thought the worst when we hadn't heard from you and then the twins showed up with three Volturi guards." She says as Alexander sighs.

"Rose, we will tell you everything but first." Alexander says as he takes my hand and we head upstairs. I smile at the guard that is standing by the door.

"Thank you Davis!" I say as he opens the door to the twins room.

"Of course my lady!" He says as I shake my head at him. We walk into the twins room to see Cassie and Jessie standing at the windows.

"Welcome home!" Jessie says as heer and Cassie start to walk out.

"Thank you! All of you!" I say as they smile at me. Davis nods his head as he takes Cassie's hand. Jessie smiles at us before walking out of the room. We turn back to the twin. I move to Charlotte as Alexander moves to Paul. I kiss Charlotte's head and then move over to Paul and kiss his head. Alexander wraps his arms around me.

"It is good to be home with our family!" Alexander says as I nod my head. I let a few tears slide down my face. "Hey, we are home with our family and our babies." He says as I nod my head. "If you think that any of us would let anything happen to you or the twins, then you are crazy." He said as I laughed a little.

"We have Bella, her mother and Embry's mother after all of our money. And now we have a pack of horny ass werewolves after me and our daughter. And if they find us here they will also be after Leah." I say as Alexander holds me close to him. "What do we do?" I ask as Alexander kisses my head.

"We tell our family what now lies ahead of us." He says as I nod my head. "I love you Katerina Hale and I will do everything I can to keep you and our children safe." He says as I nod my head at him.

"Mommy?" We hear Charlotte say.

"Dad?" Paul says at the same time. They both run up to us and wrap their arms around us.

"Is everything ok? What happened?" They both ask at the same time, making me and Alexander smile.

"We will talk about that in the morning." Alexander says as he puts his hand on my stomach. "We wanted to check on you before we went to see grandpa and have the baby checked out." He says as I smile down at the twins.

"Go back to bed." I say as I kiss their heads. "We will be here when you wake up!" I say as they claim back into their beds.

"Come on, let's get you to Carlisle!" Alexander says as he takes my hand and we walk downstairs.

"Carlisle is on his way over." Rosalie says as we get to the bottom step.

"Good!" Alexander says as we make our way to the living room. Where Jake, Embry and Emmett were sitting. "I know you all have questions and we will answer them... Just not right now!" Alexander says as I sit down on the couch and sigh. I close my eyes and start to fall asleep.

 I close my eyes and start to fall asleep

I watch as Katerina falls asleep. I shake my head as Carlisle walks in the house 15 minutes later. "Baby... You need to wake up!" I say as I shake her lightly.

"Five more minutes!" She mumbles in her sleep. I laugh as Carlisle smiles down at her.

"Katerina we need to check on the baby!" Carlisle says as she bults upright.

"OK!" She says as Rosalie and Carlisle smile at her as the rest of us laugh.

After we found out that our son was ok. I helped Katerina up the stairs so she could sleep. I was going to help her into the shower but she crawled into bed and passed out. I went back downstairs to see everyone. "I wasn't gone that long, was I?" I asked as everyone smiled at me.

"Is she ok?" Sam asked as I sighed.

"Yes and no! What happened took a lot out of her." I say as I sit down next to Embry.

"Tell us what happened with the werewolves?" Paul says as I growl remembering what they wanted.

"They want Katerina and Charlotte. They want to mate with them." I say with a snarl. Jake growls as he starts to shake.

"Not a chance in fucking hell!" Jake yells as everyone shhed him.

"Katerina killed the beta of the werewolf pack." I say as everyone looks shocked. "She was going for the alpha but the beta jumped in front of him." I say as they all nod their heads at me. "We are worried they will come here." I say as the pack growls.

"We won't let them touch them!" Jared says as I hold up my hand.

"It's not just her and Charlotte we are worried about!" I say as I look over at Leah. "If they come here they will go after Leah as well." I say as Leah looks shocked.

"Why would they want them?" Sam asks as I sigh.

"They believe that they are the key to having children, making their pack stronger." I say as everyone shakes their heads.

"But we aren't werewolves!" Leah says as Quil and her brother stand next to her.

"Katerina tried to get that through their heads. But they wouldn't listen." I say as everyone looks down at the floor.

"Then we do this as a family! We fight them together." Embry says as everyone nods their heads.

"Agreed!" Sam says as he looks over at Leah. "Quil I need you to stay over at Seth and Leah's house tonight. Jake and Embry stay here. We can meet up later in the afternoon and go over shifts." Sam says as everyone nods their head.

"We would also like to help keep her safe." Rosalie says as Leah sighs. "Though I am sure she can handle her own!" Rosalie says smiling at Leah. "But Embry, is right. We need to do this as a family." She says as Sam smiles at her.

"That we do." Sam says as he looks around the room. "Call us when Katerina wakes and we will come over and talk more." He says as I stand and shake his hand before the pack leaves.

"I am going to go and lay down with my wife." I say as I point upstairs.

"We have a few things to do at home!" Esme says as Carlisle, Edward, Alice and Jasper stand to leave. Jake and Embry are already passed out on the couches. Rosalie laughs as she grabs a marker and walks over to Jake.

"We'll take the first shift here!" Emmett says as he smiles at his wife.