Chapter 63

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I woke up to feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around me

I woke up to feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I smile as I roll over and cuddle into his chest. I Hear him chuckle as I rub my face into his chest. "I got you baby!" He says as he kisses my head.

"Please tell me everything was just a bad dream!" I say as I hear him sigh.

"I wish I could babe! But it wasn't!" He says as he rubs my back.

"Well Shit!" I say as he laughs at me. We lay there for a few minutes before the twins came running into our room and climbed onto our bed. "Good morning our little ones." I say as the wiggle in between me and their father. Alexander huffs as he is pushed away from me.

"Mom... Are you and the baby ok?" Charlotte asks as I smile down at her.

"Your brother and I are fine." I say as Paul and Charlotte start to scream about having a little brother. Charlotte takes off out of the room as Paul cuddles with me.

"I am glad you both are ok!" He says as Alexander smiles at us.

"Me too!" I say as I kiss his head.

"Alright little man. Why don't you go get dressed while your mother takes a shower and gets ready!" Alexander says as Paul huffs at us.

"You just want mom to yourself!" He says as he climbs off the bed. Alexander and I both start to laugh.

"Is that what you want? Me all to yourself?" I ask as Alexander growls at me and pulls me closer to him.

"Yes and no! I love having alone time with you. But I would never give up on our children." He says as he slowly starts to kiss me. "And we can't forget that not only are our kids here but so are Rosalie, Emmett, Jake and your brother!" He says as I smile at him. "Now yes I would love to have my way with you, my beautiful mate. But I don't think they want to hear you scream for me." Alexander says as I giggle at him. "Now shower and get dressed, the pack will be here soon." He says as I look confused but head for the shower.

I knew I wouldn't be in the shower alone for long. After I was done washing my body and hair Alexander joined me. I smiled at him as he kissed me. We just stand under the water and hold each other. After a few minutes we kiss before I get out and he cleans himself up. I smile as we are home with our families. But I was still scared that the werewolves would follow us. And now there are three female wolves for them to try and take to make their sex slaves. I growled low so Alexander wouldn't hear me. I know he has been worried as well. I got dressed and waited for Alexander to be ready.

"Come let's get you and our son something to eat!" He says taking my hand as we walk out of our room and down stairs to the kitchen. I sat at the table as Alexander made me something to eat.

After Katerina ate breakfast and the pack and the rest of my family showed up we got down to business on how to keep Katerina, Charlotte and Leah safe from the werewolves

After Katerina ate breakfast and the pack and the rest of my family showed up we got down to business on how to keep Katerina, Charlotte and Leah safe from the werewolves. We had a plan all in place with Paul growling as did Charlotte. Both of them, looking towards the front of the house. I sniffed and knew who was here. Bella! Charlotte went to move but Jake pulled her back down next to him.

"I will take care of this!" I say before kissing Katerina's head and standing up. I walk over to the door and open it, not only seeing Bella but her mother and Embry's mother. "Can I help you?" I ask as they all glare at me.

"Where have you been Alexander? Bella has been so worried about you!" Renee says/asks as I roll my eyes at her.

"That is none of Bella's business... Where I have been." I say as Bella huff in annoyance.

"Well now, that the bitch and her little bastards are out of the way. I am making it my business. Now we can be together like we were supposed to." Bella says, making me growl at her.

"You... You were the one that sent those disgusting things after my wife and children!" I growl, making them step back from me. "I will kill you all." I say with venom in my voice as I step closer to them.

"I did it for us! You know you would be happier with me then with her." Bella says as my hands glow the brightest I have ever seen.

"Well you little plan didn't work!" Katerina says as she comes outside and stands next to me. Bella looks shocked as does Renee and Cassie. "And now the Voltuir will kill you three!" She says as I smile as I see the fear in their eyes.

"No! That is not possible." Renee says as she looks at Katerina. "They promised that you would not return and that we would get what was ours!" She says as Katerina laughs at her.

"Yeah! I don't think they were accepting me to kill one of them or for the Volturi to be on my side. Funny how everyone seems to like me over your daughter." Katerina says with a smile. "As for the get what is yours... Don't worry you will. And I for one can not wait to watch as they drain the blood from your bodies!" She says as she steps closer to them. Bella looks over at me with pleading eyes.

"Bella, I don't know what you don't get but I will never be with you. I will never love you. I have told you that you mean absolutely nothing to me. Yet you still think that you do!" I say, Bella gulps as I speak. She looks to her mother and then back at me.

"I am sorry! We will leave and never bother you again." Renee says as they try to walk away.

"Too late for that now!" I say, making them stop.

"What do you mean?" Bella asks as her hands shake with fear.

"You should have left us alone a long time ago. But you didn't. Your need to get what you want has now cost you three, your lives. The Voltuir, want you all dead. And once they find out that you all were behind the werewolf attack... I am happy to say that they will be quick about it. So run while you can." I say as they all look like they are about to pass out.

"This Volturi won't touch us as long as we are with the wolves." Renee says as Katerina and I laugh.

"The Volturi are the reason there is only one werewolf pack left!" Katerina says as Renee looks shocked before she grabs Cassie and Bella and they run to their car.

"I called Aro and told him what was going on." Carlisle says as he walks outside with the rest of our family.

"What do we do now?" Quil asks as Katerina smiles.

"We, get ready for war!" She says as I nod my head in agreement.