Chapter 57

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"About to be dinner!" I say as Alexander smiles at me

"About to be dinner!" I say as Alexander smiles at me. I see a lot of the guards smile as The king's try not to laugh. The girl looks scared as we all stand around her.

"Where is the girl and her children?" He asks as I smile at Alexander. He has no clue he is talking to me.

"How about you tell me your name and I tell you mine!" I say as I hear growls from his side of the phone. I guess they don't like what I said.

"OK! Fine! My name is Jackson Knight Alpha of the last werewolf pack! What is your name?" The Jackson guy says.

"Katerina Hale! Wife, mother and Alpha of the Olympic Pack!" I say with a smile as I look at my mate/husband. Who smiles back at me.

"Katerina... What a beautiful name and an Alpha. Never heard of a female alpha." He says as Alexander walks over to me with our children holding onto him. I hear more growling on his side of the phone. "You know they will only kill you for what you are." He says with concern.

"I can protect my own!" I say as Alexander nods his head at me. "And I am not like you! They have no reason to harm me or my pack." I say as he starts to laugh.

"I am sure you can. Being an Alpha and a werewolf. But the Volturi don't need a reason to hunt down you and your pack." Jackson says with a growl. "All we want to do is to get you to safety. And away from the vampire you are with." He says as now it is my turn to laugh.

"Now why would I want to do that? We are fine where we are at and with him." I say as I hear growling and a few snarls.

"Listen here you little bitch! We are not the bad guys. You and your pups are in danger. Just being a werewolf they will kill you." Someone else says. I roll my eyes even though they can't see me.

"Me and my pups are perfectly fine. With my mate, their father... Here in a room full of vampires. I trust them more than I do you! And can you and your men please take a shower. Your smell is bothering my son!" I yell into the phone. Paul giggles as Charlotte looks shocked. "And another thing this is one bitch that you don't want to piss off! And we are not werewolves!" I scream into the phone. Aro grabs the phone from me as I am shaking.

"Everyone, move away from her about five to ten feet." I hear Alexander say as everyone steps back from me. I growl as I shift. "She isn't going to hurt any of you, she is just really pissed off. This is what happens!" Alexander says as he walks up to me with the twins. Charlotte and Paul both hug me. "Calm down my love, they will never get near our children." He says as I try to slow my breathing. I shift back and sigh. Caius looks at me shocked.

"Sorry about that. My anger magnifies when people bring my children into things." I say as they all nod their heads at me.

"So you really aren't like them?" Caius asks as I nod my head.

"I only shift when someone I love is in danger or I can't control my anger. Anger is our trigger. We try our best to control it but every now and again it gets the best of us." I say as he nods his head.

"I can understand that. Werewolves attacked my mate. That is why I hate them so much." He says as I shake my head.

"We don't attack humans and we stick to our lands. Protecting our people. We don't hunt down anyone unless they come to us first. We want to live in peace. Unfortunately vampires are what trigger our shifter gene." I say as he sits down on his throne. 

I watched as Aro listened to this Jackson guy on the phone

I watched as Aro listened to this Jackson guy on the phone. I growled as he told us... Well more for me to hand over the wolf girl and her pups. Aro looks at me and I growl again. Katerina and the twins are talking to Caius. So I walk over to Aro. He hands me the phone. I am trying to control my anger so I don't burn down the Voltuir coven's home.

"I will not be handing my mate and children over to you or to anyone. Ever!" I say with another growl. I hear him laugh, pissing me off even more.

"Please, like a werewolf, would ever be mated to a vampire. We are enemies, we don't mate with each other." He says with a scoff. I growl, making Katerina look at me. She stands and walks over to me. The twins are listening to Cauis tell the story of how he and his mate found each other. "Just hand them over so they can be with their own kind." He says making Katerina growl.

"I will never leave my mate!" Katerina screams into the phone. We hear growling over the other end of the phone. "I am so sick of humans, vampires and now werewolves telling us that we don't belong together. I mean who the hell are you to tell me I can and can't be with." She yells before she storms out of the castle. I move to grab the twins but Caius stops me.

"They will be safe here with me. You should go after her before she blows up the town!" He says with a small chuckle. I nod my head and run after my wife/mate. When I catch up with her there are about 8 werewolves standing in front of her. I run up next to her and growl at them.

"Where are your pups!" The one who looks to be in charge asks. Katerina and I both growl.

"Safe away from the likes of you!" Katerina says as her body starts to shake.

"You belong with us. Not with the vampire!" He says pointing at me. Katerina laughs like she is a crazy person. I smile as I know they are about to push her over the edge.