Chapter 10🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

Lying in bed with a sleeping Katerina, I can't think of a better way to spend eternity on this earth

Lying in bed with a sleeping Katerina, I can't think of a better way to spend eternity on this earth. I feel her stair in my arms. I look down as she looks up at me. "Morning handsome!" She says all sleepy. As she cuddles closer to me.

"Good Morning my love!" I say kissing her head, as she kisses my chest. I moan as she moves down my body kissing as she goes. "My love, what are you doing?" I ask as she takes my cock in her hand and pumps up and down a few times before she takes me in her mouth. I groan as she bobs her head up and down my length, I move her hair into a makeshift ponytail. "My love, I want to cum inside you!" I moan out as I pull her up to straddle me. I watch as she slides down my cock and starts to bounce up and down as she rides me. I moan as I help her go faster. I can feel her getting closer to her climax so I flip us over so I am on top. I start out at a painfully slow pace earning a bite to the shoulder. "Now Love that wasn't nice" I say, slamming into her, earning a moan of pleasure from her. I pick up the pace of my thrusts and slam into her, earning a gasp from her. I smile into her neck as I continue to slam into her. "Fuck Katerina! I will never get enough of you!" I say as I grow closer to my climax.

"Alexander! Don't stop! Please, right there!" She says all breathless as I continue to slam into her. "Oh god! Alexander!" She moans as I feel her body start to shake, she is saying my name like she is worshiping the gods. I call her name as I release my seed into her once again. Resting my forehead on hers as we catch our breath.

"The things you do to me Katerina." I say, roll over on the bed and pull her to me. Katerina just giggles at me. We lay there for a few minutes before we heard someone in the house. I move to get dressed really fast and stand in front of my mate.

"Hey Alexander! We have two really pissed off mutts outside!" Emmett says with a slight chuckle. Katerina sighs as she finishes getting dressed. I roll my eyes as they should know better than to come looking for my mate.

I walk outside to see Paul and Jared standing there looking pissed off and glaring at Rosalie

I walk outside to see Paul and Jared standing there looking pissed off and glaring at Rosalie. As soon as my feet hit the grass Both boys' heads span to me and they smile. "Boys!" I say with a sly smile.

"We need you at home!" Jared says with a glare to Alexander.

"She is home!" Alexander says with a smug smirk. I smack Alexander's arm. Paul lets out a growl.

"We can talk on the way to the reservation." I say kissing Alexander on the check. "Please be nice, they are the ones that didn't kill me." I say to him as he gives me a small smile and nods his head. I turn and walk over to Paul and Jared as they start to walk away.

"What did he mean by, you are home?" Paul growls out at me once we are out of hearing range from the Cullen's. I sighed as I knew they wouldn't like me moving out so soon.

"He asked me to move in with him." I say as we walk.

"In that house?" Jared asks looking back over his shoulder. I nod my head. "What about your house in La Push?" Jared questions as we walk. Paul remains silent.

"I was thinking about giving it to the two of you. I mean that is, if you want it?" I say/ask them. Paul stops and looks at me, Jared nods his head.

"Why?" Paul asks, looking at me confused.

"Well the way I see it... You two are the only family I have left. And I want to make sure you two are taking care of, like you all took care of me." I say looking down at the ground. Paul walks up to me and puts his arm around me.

"God! You reek of him!" Paul says pushing me away. I laugh at him.

"Yeah! Now you know how I feel when you come into my room after you just got laid!" I say pushing him back. Jared Just laughs at us.

"So, are you moving in with him?" Jared asks, stopping once we are on the reservation. I nod my head. Paul sighs and looks at me.

"Why?" Paul asks, looking pissed as he starts to pace.

"Because he is my mate! I mean Kim spends most nights at the house and Paul you are going to imprint soon. I mean you all have seen how hard it has been to be away from him." I say looking at both of them with a sad smile.

"And what about us?" Jared asks, looking sad.

"The only thing changing is where I live... Not who matters to me. You are my family!" I say hugging him.

It's been two days since Katerina moved in with me

It's been two days since Katerina moved in with me. And I couldn't be happier. I can't get enough of her. I watch her as she gets ready for the day we have ahead of us. Today is the day that Victoria is supposed to be here. We are waiting in the woods for her to show herself. I don't see the wolves or Katerina anywhere. I wonder if they made her stay at the house. "She's almost here!" I hear Alice say.

"Remind me to kick Edwards ass when he gets back." I way with a growl.

"Alexander!" Esme says, warning me.

"NO! He should be here to help instead of hiding like a little bitch!" I say with a snarl at Esme. Carlisle puts a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"On your left!" Alice says running after Victoria. Victoria jumps over the treated line and Paul and another gray wolf start to chase her. When vines come out of the ground and start to grab her legs. Victoria jumps up a tree as Katerina comes into view. Victoria hiss at her, Katerina just smirks.

The chase went on for a little while until Emmett tried to cross the treaty line. Paul made sure that didn't happen. Another wolf and Katerina ran after Victoria but came back after about 10 minutes.

"She jumped into the water!" Katerina growled out as she looked at Emmett and Paul. "Really boys?" She says with sass as she throws her hands in the air. Paul goes too lung at Emmett when a shield stops him. "Enough!" Katerina says with annoyance, Paul growls at her. "Who are you growling at cujo?" Katerina says as the other wolf lets out a barky laugh.

I pace my and Katerina's house, it has been a few hours since we left the wolves at the treaty line. "Alexander, calm down she will be back soon." Emmett says with a chuckle. I know he is right but I can't help but worry about her.

"I know..." I start to say when Katerina walks through the back door. I go to her at once making sure that she is safe and has no marks on her.

"I am fine!" She says with a soft smile to me. I sigh in relief as I pull her to my chest.