Chapter 36🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It has been a few days since Edward came to the house and told us that Katerina is the adopted daughter of Davis Swan, Charlie Swan's father and Bella's grandfather

It has been a few days since Edward came to the house and told us that Katerina is the adopted daughter of Davis Swan, Charlie Swan's father and Bella's grandfather. I have been more on edge with everything. My distrust for Bella has grown even more than I thought it could.

Katerina has chosen to ignore the fact that Bella and her father are related to Davis. She wants nothing to do with any of them and does not care that they are part of Davis's bloodline. She just wants to remember the man that loved her mother with his whole heart and treated her as if she was his flesh and blood.

I was sitting at the table feeding Charlotte and Paul when Katerina walked into the kitchen with a smile. "Hey babe!" I say as she bends down and kisses my cheek.

"Morning my handsome husband and my precious babies." She says kissing both of their heads. "What is the plan for today?" She asks, walking over to the coffee pot and pouring a cup for herself.

"I was thinking about going to the lake." I say as Katerina smiles at me.

"I like that idea!" She says walking up behind me. "And maybe we could let the twins nap and me and you could swim together?" She whispers in my ear making me growl at her as I adjust my pants. Charlotte starts to whine as I kiss Katerina.

"Why can't daddy kiss mommy?" I ask against Katerina's lips as I squeezed her ass. "But I will take you up on that swim as long as it is naked." I say kissing her again as Carlotte starts to scream at us. I sigh as I look at my daughter and she smiles at me. "You little lady, may be my princess but your mother is my queen and I will kiss her when I want." I say picking her up and kissing all over her face. Hearing her giggle and Paul giggle as he watches us. "See your brother doesn't get upset when the attention isn't on him." I say smiling at my little boy.

"That is because he is a momma's boy!" Katerina says, picking up Paul and kissing his cheek. "But he knows who the King is around here." She says, making me smile at her.

"And don't forget it!" I say slapping her ass, before I pull her to me. "I love you and our babies so much!" I say kissing her and then kissing Paul's head and Charlotte's cheek.

"And we love you our king!" Katerina says, stroking my cheek with her hand, I smile at her. 

After breakfast and making sure we have everything we need for the twins

After breakfast and making sure we have everything we need for the twins. We headed to the lake that we found up in the mountains. I couldn't be happier as I watched Alexander hold both of our babies in his arms as he helped them get used to the water. I hear Charlotte and Paul giggle as Alexander takes them further in the water. I laugh as I finish setting up an area for them to play and take a nap if needed.

After I set everything up I remove my shorts and top to reveal my bathing suit. I heard Alexander growl as I was bending over taking my shorts off. I turn to him and smile as his eyes are black with lust. I walk into the water and swim over to him, I take Charlotte from him and start to swim with her. Before I can get a foot from him I am pulled into his chest.

"I am going to love removing your swimsuit." He says sliding his hand from my stomach down into my swimsuit bottoms and rubbing my clit. I whimper as he growls at me. After a few hours of swimming and playing in the flower by the lake Charlotte and Paul fell asleep. I feel Alexander behind me. I feel him untying the top of my bikini. I gasp as one of his hands cups my breast. He slowly removed my top and turned me around.

I kiss Alexander as he removes my bikini bottoms. I moan in his mouth as He growls and picks me up. Walking over to the water he drops his swim trunks. He continues to walk us into the water. "I love you so much!" I say as I kiss his neck.

"I love you more than you will ever know!" He says as he thrust into me. I let out a loud moan as he started to thrust in and out of me. "God! Baby you feel so good!" He moans out as he continues his slow pace. I growl and buck my hips. I hear him chuckle as he slams into me.

Bella stood behind a tree watching Alexander and Katerina as they had sex

Bella stood behind a tree watching Alexander and Katerina as they had sex. She watched as Alexander proclaimed his love for her and the children and future children. Katerina, doing the same to him. Bella looked to where their children were sleeping. She hated that Katerina was able to give him something that he will never give her. Alexander wanted nothing to do with her and he has made that clear on more than one occasion.

"Why does she get everything? What is so special about her?" Bella whispered out to herself. She continued to watch as both Alexander and Katerina both climaxed and kissed saying how much they loved each other. Bella's heart hurts knowing that she will never receive that kind of love from Alexander or Edward. Jake maybe. She missed Edward so much and was starting to regret what her mother wanted her to do. Her mother wanted what she believed was rightfully her. The money Davis Swan left his wife and her daughter.

Bella never understood why her mom hated Katerina's mother so much. From what her father said she was the sweetest woman he had met and her little girl was an angel. Always wanting to help when she could. All Bella wanted was to matter to either the pack or the Cullens. But they both picked Katerina over her and that pissed her off. But then again no one knew what Katerina really was, but they would soon find out. So they would know what kind of power she truly held.