Chapter 33

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Not long after we arrived at home Emmett and Rosalie showed up but what surprised me was that Edward came storming into our house

Not long after we arrived at home Emmett and Rosalie showed up but what surprised me was that Edward came storming into our house. I growled along with Emmett and Rosalie. Katerina was upstairs feeding the twin. I watched as Rosalie ran to the twins room.

"I am sorry I know you don't want me here. But I could hear Bella's mind and she plans on killing Katerina and the twin. When I am not sure but she wants her gone." Edward rushes out looking around in a panic. "The wedding is off." He says looking down at the ground.

"And you really think we will believe you?" I ask, looking at him with nothing but anger.

"I heard her mind!" Edward says making me and Emmett look at him funny as Katerina and Rosalie come downstairs with two sleeping babies.

"It worked?" Katerina said, looking at Edward. Who looks at her confused.

"You did that to me?" Edward says getting a little angry with Katerina. I move in front of her. "I wont hurt her. I thought I was going crazy at first. I couldn't hear anyones mind but then I heard hers and it truly frightened me. She hates Katerina because she is with Alexander and that she give him something that she couldn't." Edward said as he looked at the twins. "She wants to kill all three of them once she is turned and then claim you as her own. She thinks that you will want her as a vampire." Edward says looking over at me.

"And why should I believe you?" I ask, looking over at Edward confused.

"I took my mother's ring back, I am not going through with the wedding and I will not be seeing her anymore. She doesn't love me. She is only using me to get to you Alexander." He says as I was shocked that he said what he did.

"Ok so what do we do?" Rosalie asks as Emmett takes Paul from her arms. "I mean I am not about to let her hurt my sister in-law or my niece and nephew." Rosalie whispers, yells, not wanting to wake the babies.

"Where does Bella think you are now?" Emmett asks, looking over at Edward.

"Hunting!" Edward says, looking at all of us.

"That means she will be here soon." I say looking at everyone. I move to turn on the TV and put on a movie. We all sat down and pretended to watch. Edward is sitting with us when we all smell her.

"She is here." Edward says looking out the front window. After a minute or two we hear her at the window under the twin's room. I stand and call the police and have her arrested once and for all. I was waiting for Edward to stop me but when he didn't I informed the police that someone was breaking into my childrens room and that this person has threatened my children's lives. We listen as she tries to climb the side of the house, but falls a few times before the police arrive and find her. We all move to the front door and watch as she is handcuffed and put in the back of the cop car.