Becoming Our Little Solace

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Jenna

Harry released a breath and ran to me.

"Bind him!" He called out to Louis. Louis ran over to Rowen and Harry released me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"He was going to make her change me."

"I know. We figured."

My legs went weak and he held me up.

"How did you find us?" I murmured.

"My wife finally decided to keep her mobile on. Muggle Mysteries." He smirked.

"I dont know what that means."

"Thats okay. Just relax." He whispered and I nodded.

"Harry, he will turn soon." I spoke as Louis walked to us. He raised my wand and I thanked him. He gave another wand to Harry and I realized it to be Ginny's.

"Yeah. What do we do with him?"

A growl occurred and we all froze. He was turning.

"Oh... my, God." I gulped. He stared at us, almost hungrily, "He is in his senses. I don't know if that helps us." I murmured.

"Ed really should've..." A loud snap came up and Ed stood in front of us. It wasn't even a second for him to be human and he was back to an animagus.

"Ed!" I yelled as he attacked Rowen.

"Get to a corner." Harry ordered and we ran for the corner in the back. We could disapperate but I didn't want to leave him there. He was roaring and fighting the wolf.

"We have to help him." I whispered, losing control.

"We can't. Our magic won't do us good. Ed can either keep him at bay... all night."

"Seems unlikely." Louis wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I shivered.

"Or he can kill him."

I gasped.

"He has to kill him, Harry." Louis sighed, "There is no other way."

And Eddie... did just that. He ripped his head, right off. I hid my eyes behind Harry and didn't look up.

"He's human, again." Harry whispered and I opened my eyes. Looking past his shoulders, I saw him huffing over Rowen's body. His back to us. I pushed past them and jogged to him.

"Eddie!" I called out and he looked back. His clothes covered in blood and so was his hand. I paused and he looked down at himself, seeming distressed by what he'd done. I couldn't let him feel the remorse. The pain of yet another kill on his head. I jumped up and tackled him into a hug. He grunted but wrapped arms around me.

"Im sorry." He whispered.

"Its okay." I sniffed and placed a kiss un her ear.

"Im so sorry." He murmured.

"Its okay. Its okay." I hushed him. Moving back, I matched his eye and he was still catching his breath. I ran fingers through his sweaty hair and he shut his eyes.

"I should head back to Ginny." He gulped, moving back and looking past me at Harry.

"No. Tell me where she is. I'll go." Harry stated.

"Harry, she isn't in the right mind..."

"I'll take my cloak. Its late. Head home. Both of you. I'll take the body to the morgue. This case..." He released a breath, "I'll handle it."