A Raid With Mr. Potter

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Eddie

"Are you ready?" I asked, hopping down the hill to find Ginny releasing a frosted breath.

"Never." She gulped, sliding on a rock.

"Consistent on your potion?"

"Of course." She nodded, "What about you?"

"Im fine."

"Ed, your transformation just finished."

"Hey, I don't rip apart like I did last time."

"Ed, do you know how long it took to get your abdomen sealed back up before you could die?" She looked at me with a shaking head. I gulped at the memory. Merlin, longest day of my life.

"Jenna catching on you yet?" She chuckled. I frowned.

"She's smart." I nodded, rubbing the back of my head.

"Why don't you just tell the girl? When I became one, I told Ron, Hermione, Neville and Luna. Harry had to know."

"Yeah. Voldemort was above us as well."

"Dont you think its unfair that all your friends know, except Jenna and Casey?" She sat in front of me, drinking some water.

"Nancy caught on and told Nigel. Louis followed me out and saw my transformation. Not my doing." I cupped my cheeks, resting my elbows on my knees.

"Well, with the way Jenna's going, she might follow you out too."

"Merlin, i hope not." Instinctively, I looked around and heard Ginny giggle lowly.

"Harry..." Ginny whispered and I looked at her confused.

"What?" I looked back and Harry was walking to us, looking proud and hands tucked in his robe pockets.

Ginny and I stood to say something but he raised a hand, sat on the rock I was before.

"Nope. I'm staying this time." He grinned and Ginny snorted, shaking her head.

"Well, then you're in for a surprise." She waved her hands and I released a breath. I wasn't ready for this but well, it was Harry and it was a high chance he'd find out soon enough, since we worked with aurors every now and then.

As the sun started descending, Ginny nodded at Ed who sighed and then I almost fell at the sight of the giant Hippogriff standing in front of me. Ed was an animagus. Holy Merlin.

The moon started showing through the mist of clouds and I sniffed, rolling my shoulder and loosening up my arms. Harry stared at me confused but then he started growing smaller but his eyes widened simultaneously. I released a caw and he looked like he'd fall off his rock. He stood and stared at me with a dropped jaw.

"You're.. an... how long...?" Harry was stammering. But then Ginny grunted and I blocked his way from her. She started ripping up and I always flinched at the sight. Being an animagus was painful at first but I couldn't imagine the pain lasting forever like hers. Soon, she was a werewolf and staring at us, then she released a howl and ran away. Making sure of her disappearance, I looked around and then sat down. Focusing on my limbs, I grunted as my human form took place. I stood up and ran fingers through my hair, staring at Harry. He seemed to be looking me up and down, questioning things in his head.

"Over summer, right after the battle actually. My aunt's an animagus as well. She's an owl. She taught me well and soon I was this. She was surprised that I'd managed a magical creature. They're rare." I shrugged with a grin.