The Order's Christmas

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Eddie

"I'm sorry?"

"Someone's awaiting your arrival, Eddie. Don't worry, its a friend of yours."

I squinted at him and then looked at Dumbledore.

"Go on." Professor Dumbledore ordered. If he trusted him then maybe I could try too. He made me get in first and spoke.

"12th Grimauld Place. Say that clearly."

I gulped and nodded.

"12th Grimauld Place." I threw the powder and after a flash of green flames, I was standing in an empty room that seemed to be a dining room. At the end stood a tall man in dark robes, shoulder length dark hair and thick moustache with a light scruff around his jaw. My eyes widened.

"You're..." I bit my lip, "Sirius Black."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Eddie." He raised a hand reaching me.

"Go on." I heard Harry and almost jumped to see him standing on the other side of the table, opposite me.

I shook his hand and he returned it warmly.

"Harry will get you settled in. Let me know if you need anything." Sirius offered.

"Thank you, Sir."

He nodded and I walked around the table to meet Harry. He cocked his head for the stairs behind him and we started going up.

"Where am I?"

"Headquarters."

We reached a floor and there was another dining room to my left and there were people in there.

"Keep going up." I turned to the stairs going further up to my right and continued.

"Headquarters to what?"

"The Order." Harry spoke and I paused. He stood on the same step as mine, facing me.

"Come again?"

"The Order."

"So, Sirius Black, is a part of the Order?"

"Yeah. So is Lupin."

"You know them?"

"Sirius is my Godfather."

My eyes widened again.

"Hes not the bad guy they say he is. It was Pettigrew who should've been instead of him."

"Pettigrew?"

"I'll explain at another time. Right now, someone is waiting for you, anxiously."

"Ginny?" I whispered. He smirked.

"Hey, Ed." Hermione and Ron found us upstairs.

"Right there." Harry pointed at the door to our right. When I reached the open door to the warm looking lounge with dark couches and a fireplace burning. Ginny was pacing behind a couch to my full view.

"Ed." She whispered. I walked in and hugged her tight. Her arms were strong around my shoulders and I released a breath. I really needed a friend tonight and I got so much more than that.

"Are you okay?" She asked, moving back.

"Yeah. Yeah." I nodded.

"Come on, lets have some dinner." She tapped my shoulder and I followed her out. Ron, Harry and Hermione'd already left and when Ginny led me into that people filled dining room. She sat on the seat closest to the end where Sirius Black sat and I took the spot beside her. Harry next to me and Ron and Hermione in front of me.