Hidden Romance

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Jenna

I walked down to the Great Hall in a frenzy and just as I reached the door, I saw Eddie waiting. I looked around and approached him as casually as possible.

"Hey, what're you doing out here?"

"Come on." He looked around, cocked his head and I followed him. We went up back the stairs and to a familiar corridor that after a turn, led to the Headmistress office.

"What?" He pulled me between to pillars and my eyes widened, "W-What're you doing?"

"Relax. I just...." I heard pitter patter and he hid again. Then he pulled back out and me as well.

I released a breath of relief.

"Someone will see us!" I hissed.

"I know... I just wanted my good luck from you." He spoke innocently and I shook my head. Giving him a cheek kiss, I whispered a soft good luck and he snickered nervously.

"You brought me all the way here for this?"

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"Dont worry, you'll win." I fixed his sweaters high neck, "Ginny's a great player."

He shook his head and I laughed lowly.

"You know if we win today then we win the cup."

I gasped.

"Really? But Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff do have a game upcoming."

"Ravenclaws lost two games this year and Hufflepuff as well. If Slytherin wins today, then they might tie and we might have a final game, but if they lose, then... well, then we will have won all four games."

"I know you can do this." I rubbed his shoulder, "I'd be all for Hufflepuff but since you explained things to me, I hope you win."

"Hope? No, make sure I win. Root for me."

"I am, Ed." I chuckled. He cupped my cheek and pecked a kiss.

"Okay." He blinked and so did I. We started walking back, knowing that he had to meet his team in the Great Hall. We made way at a distance and I waved him goodbye, meeting up with Louis, Nancy, and Casey ahead on the table while he slid in between Nigel and Dennis.

I kept looking back at them with the excuse that all my friends did.

"Think they'll win today?" Louis asked.

"Oh, I'm sure." Nancy nodded.

"Yeah." I chuckled, "I mean, Ginny's awesome." I quickly added and Louis snickered with a nod.

"Hey!" We heard a clap, and standing behind Nigel, Ed and Dennis was an angry Ginny.

"Oh, they're dead." Louis muttered.

"Yeah." Casey agreed. Katie said something and then Ginny slid between Ed and Nigel. I saw Dean Thomas sitting in as well. She was explaining a plan and all the players were listening intently.

"Hey, guys. Look Harry and Ron." Louis called and we turned our heads to the Porfessor's table. Harry and Ron sat next to Hagrid. They were looking over at the Gryffindor team's table. All of them nodded and got up. Eddie and Nigel looked back at us and waved. We did as well as they left. Ed looked back once and I pursed my lips, looking away. Goof.

Ginny however slid over to Hermione Granger, talking for a spell. The girls smiled and then looked once at Harry and Ron, Ginng left the Hall.

"Somebody else sense a bit of drama here?" Louis whispered.