An Unexpected News

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Jenna

"You okay?" His voice echoed by the end and I released a breath, feeling dizzy and losing my feet, "Woah, woah!" He reached out and ran an arm around my waist. I held his collar and straightened, "How many times have you thrown up?" He caressed my cheeks and forehead.

"Erm, three... erm, four times?"

"Since?" His brows raised.

"Yesterday." I rubbed my forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He helped me stand up.

"I thought I'd be fine."

"We're going to a healer tomorrow." He released a breath.

"I'll be okay."

"Macy, you are tired already."

"I had work in the morning." I reasoned. He opened the bottle for me and I took a sip, "I'm fine."

"Healer. Tomorrow." He raised an arm and I chained mine as we walked to meet everyone in the lobby. We found Ginny waving the Hollyheads away and coming for us.

"Hi." She grinned wide and Hermione hugged her.

"Congratulations!" She squealed and Ginny did as well. She hugged all of us and then Albus started crying. Eddie took her kit bag from her and she took Albus in her arms.

"Hi, sweetheart." Albus went quiet, instantly. It was so sweet. That sight. Baby in her arms. A baby... I straightened. Where was my mind going? I cleared my throat.

"Erm, Ginny?" We heard and turned to find the Puddlemere Seeker standing. He could've been thirty or so. His hair were a dark blonde, shortened to an average length. He was easily George's height and had a kind man's face overall.

"He's cute." I muttered.

"I know." Miranda muttered behind me.

"Hey, we're right here." Louis hissed in and we snorted quietly.

"Oh, hi, Benjy." Ginny smiled, "How are you?"

"I'm alright. You?"

"Excellent." She grinned, "Just can't get enough of the fact that I got back at you for 1999." She looked at him proud.

"Yeah. I thought so." He nodded, "But thanks for what you did today. I wouldnt be here."

"Well, forget it. It's done and gone. Quidditch is fun, no deaths allowed." She chuckled.

"Fair enough." He nodded.

"By the way, this is my family." She waved around, "My parents. My brothers, Ron and George. My parents. My sister-in-law Hermione. Friends, Luna, Neville, Eddie, his wife Jenna, Nigel, his wife Nancy and these are my boys. Albus, James and Teddy." We waved at her.

"Wow. I only got my sister to come and watch. Wait, where's your husband?" Ginny's smile faltered for a bit and thats when she seemed to realize that Harry wasn't there. I held Eddie's hand, feeling saddened. Her licked his lips.

"Erm, he's gotten an urgent matter at the Ministry." He answered quickly.

"Oh, big man. I see." He chuckled, "Well, Ginny, I hope to see you around. I hope we can be friends now."

"Of course. But I'll still look forward to beating you again."

"Trust me, so will I." He grinned, nodded at us and left.