The Happy Unions

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Eddie

When we reached the yard put, I nodded at the fine, grand setting. Round tables set around both ends of the oval venue. Little tables with drinks set on and floral arrangements running down the pillars that held the tent up. From the top, a chandelier beamed life into the place as every pillar was lit on its own. I'd personally checked it along with Barnsite. It was expensive but we managed, with our own pockets sue-ring Harry. It was designed like a Lily flower with petals dropping little lights to the floor and a stags' horns spreading out from the middle and a wand like stick dropping from the centre point. To a distant viewer, it would look like a strange flower, much like to a nervous Harry Potter. He would notice when calm. The ground was all purple carpet and in the middle from the entrance to the centre of the place was a white carpet that led to a small alter where the bride and groom were to stand. Harry was getting a little lost. Panicked even, so Ron nodded at me and the group of us boys, George, Neville, Ron and I, took him to a corner by the alter.

"Oh, this is big. This is so big. I don't even know that many people, do you?" Harry fixed his tie and that was the first time I noticed that he'd changed to a tie from the bow. I held back the laugh.

"A bit yes but it's Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley." I whispered and his brows scrunched in worry.

"The entire school knew the two of you. Look, McGonagall, Slughorn, Hagrid, almost all of them made it." Ron looked around and he was right. Wow.

"Where's Ginny?" He asked.

"She's on her way. Come on, it's about to start." Ron pushed him to the alter with Neville behind him. I hand the ring box to Ron and went away to look for my date. To my happy surprise, she was waiting a bit away from the alter in a corner behind me. I smiled childishly finding her in a pastel lilac dress that made a heart like neckline on her front nod tightened around her torso. It was strapless and flared from her hips to her knees. She paired it with silver heels and wavy hair, pinned to one side with the drape on the other shoulder.

"Woah." I snickered, reaching her.

"Mum's idea." She looked at herself.

"I'll say thank you when I see her." I muttered and she slapped my chest before sliding that hand to my cheek and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Come on. The ceremony's about to start." She tried pulling me to the seat beside George and Angelina in the front before I held her hand and paused her, "What?" She gasped.

"I love you." I breathed, finally and her eyes widened.

"What?"

"I do. As well." I chuckled. She smiled shyly and kissed my cheek.

"Come on. We're being rude." She laughed and pulled me to our seats. I sat beside George and she next to me.

"Well hello." I looked by Macy and Barnsite grinned at us.

"Arent you late?" I asked.

"Yeah. Robards was going to put me on an assignment and get here himself. I bailed so fast." He chuckled lowly, "Lets see if I have a job after this."

Macy giggled.

"Genius. Macy, this is August Barnsite, Harry's partner."

"Oh, hello." Macy smiled, raising a hand, "I've heard about you. From Ed."

"You talk about me? I'm flattered." Barnsite grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Im Jenna."

"But he called you Macy." Barnsite.