Welcome Home, Candice Gideon

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Jenna

I danced with Louis with his little snaps at everyone and then someone took me from him and he smelled of fresh musk and spicy vanilla with a set of captivating eyes.

"Hi." He gulped.

"Busy day?"

"Still going on." He sighed.

"It's okay."

"Are you okay? I know I was rude..."

"No. No." I smirked and rubbed his chest. He kissed my forehead and we swayed together, "I was just feeling a bit, that's all."

"Wait, you threw up?" He pushed me out slightly.

"And now I feel better." I assured and he shook his head. After a few moments together, he had to go meet up with Harry. I went back to Ginny and when the hall started emptying, I found her drunk with her team.

"Are you okay?" I held her shoulder.

"Yep." She giggled, kissing my cheek. I snickered.

"Woah there, lightweight." Ed came and sat on his toes beside her chair.

"Hi, handsome." She hiccuped.

"Come on, I'll drop you home."

"I'm fine." She pressed a hand on his face and pushed him away. He sighed.

"I'll make sure she gets home safe." Gwenog giggled.

He looked at me and then her. Nodding, he stood and gave me a hand.

"Be careful." I rubbed her back and stood, "I want to say bye to Harry." I told him. He nodded and took me to Harry, who was telling some aurors to head and check for the back exits.

"Hi." He smiled as we reached him.

"I just wanted to wish goodnight." I smiled and he gave me a hug. I kissed his cheek and moved back.

"Goodnight." He nodded and turned to move after the aurors who he'd sent back. I looked back at Ginny and then we started making way out.

"Are you okay?" Ed asked as we reached the main Ministry floor.

"Weird day." I chuckled.

"Times are such. We all get through it." He tapped my hand on his arm. He placed a humming kiss in my hair and just when we reached a parked phone booth, we heard giggling and looked back to find Ginny and her team laughing to the floor, "Wait here." He left me and jogged took them. I watched him to talk to Wilda for a bit and then Ginny stumbled in his arm. He seemed to thank them and they headed for the floo connections. He was now walking to me with Ginny, who walked with a little sway in her steps. Her heels in her fingers.

"We're dropping her home first." Ed spoke.

"Good idea." I sling my arm in hers and we headed for the phone booth. Cramming in, Ed put in the code and the phone booth went up. We now stood in an empty street in a darkened London. Pulling out of there, Ed held our hands and disapperated. We, now, stood in front of the Grimauld's Place and Ed headed up the steps with me behind him. Ginny's arm chained in mine and I walked stumbling myself slightly.

"Here." Ginny licked her lips, again and again. Handing Eddie a set of keys, she laughed and I caught her.

"Woah! Sorry, mommy." She laughed and Ed looked back from the opened door.

"She knows?" He asked.

"So does Nigel." I pursed my lips.

"Wow. Alright, you. Come on." He took Ginny's arm and led her inside. I followed him.