Three Years of Marriage

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Jenna

My class'd just ended when I settled by the desk and rested a spell.

"You alright there, Jenna?" I almost jumped when I heard Neville and found him standing by the entrance to my classroom.

"Yeah. I just... my head aches a bit. I'm okay, though." I smiled.

"Lunch hour. Come on." He cocked his head.

"Right. That." I licked my lips and stood, feeling the drain from my head once more. I rubbed my head again but made way. Fixing my robe, I walked along with me across the halls.

"How's Eddie?"

"Oh, you know, with the ball coming up, mostly at work." I snickered.

"I heard he got promoted. Leading officer."

"Ah, yes." I chuckled, "But, that means he will be on the detail for the ball."

"Had plans, the two of you?"

"A bit, but it's fine. I'm really proud of him. He says that we'll be going to the ball together."

"That's brilliant. You're coming to the game tonight, right?"

"Of course. I can't believe they made it to the finals. Think she'll win?"

"She's playing seeker. The game's in her palm." Neville scoffed, "Literally." We laughed and made way to the Great Hall. After lunch, I had no class so I chose to pack up and head home. Bidding farewell to Neville, I took the connection in my office and landed in our home. Ed and I'd finally managed to buy a home in London. It was a beautiful suburban house, just a top of a hill, slightly away from the rest of the community but not that isolated. It was three floors. Lounge, dinner area and drawing room on the ground floor. Our bedroom, washroom and office on the first and then two other bedrooms along with two washrooms on the top. There was a small corner library in our office as well and this home was beautiful. After many searches, we finally got one and had been living in it for over two years now after three years of marriage. Everyone had moved so well into their lives. Ron and Hermione had a daughter as well. Nigel and Nancy had had a pair of beautiful twin girls. Louis and Miranda had a boy before them. As for Harry and Ginny, they'd moved onto baby number two. Albus Potter. He was so beautiful. Green eyes and raven hair. While this boy was on his father, Ron and Hermione's girl was all her mother. Louis' son, Mason, was all him. Dark hair, doe eyes and a pleasing grin. As for Nigel's girls, both brunette, both doe eyed and equally cheery.

Id just dropped my bag when my throat ached and I groaned, running to the powder room. Dropping by the toilet, I gagged my stomach out. The retching ached and the bitterness was worse. This was the second time, since yesterday. I was coming down with something and maybe I had to lay off the heavy foods. Standing up, I washed my face and cleansed my mouth. It was only two in the afternoon and the game wasn't until five in the evening. I went up and took a good long shower. When I came out, I pulled out a green jumper with a high neck and jeans. I was shivering more than usual, and weaker as well. I drank a cup of tea and laid for a bit. When it was four, I wrapped myself up in the Hufflepuff scarf, Ed had gifted me on our first wedding anniversary. It had his mum's initials sewn in one end. I loved it so much. He said that someone who could actually hold the origin of it should've been wearing it. Genius. Wearing a black baggy hat on top, I headed for the floo connection with my little bag and took the connection Nancy and Nigel's home.

"Hey." I smiled, giving a kiss to Nigel as he walked with his daughter in his arms, "Hi, Beth." I kissed her cheek.

"How did you know?"