A Celebration

Fanfiction Inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Jenna

I checked myself in the mirror once more. The blue dress was stunning. Strapless straight neckline, light blue gown with a royal blue net wrapped around my torso, and tied around my waist with two curtain bends tied by a golden belt around my waist. Throwing the loose loop of the net by the neckline, over my head, I let the net settle on one shoulder and drop in the fold of my arm on the other side. The gown, set along my curves straight but the slit in the front showed my right leg, down to my knee, but the net was lined under it, with a little flare. I tied my hair in a loose knot behind my head and little strands dangled near my cheeks. Pairing this up with golden studs, I picked up my wand and tucked it in the leg, wand holster on my left thigh. I was meeting Ed at the hall. He had to leave early and chose to meet him up with Nigel, since Nancy, Louis and Miranda, all were working detail.

"Jenna!" Nigel's voice came from downstairs.

"Coming!" I picked up my heels and headed down.

"Woah." He stared.

"Don't look so surprised."

"There is no time that we won't be surprised to see you ladies dressed up. You should've seen Nancy. Oh, that red gown."

"Stop drooling. We'll be late." I chuckled. He raised a hand and we walked out of the house. I put the enchantments on, as well as the muggle repelling one, before we headed around in the backyard of the house. I gulped and nodded before he disapperated with me in his arm. We were in an empty London street and got into a phone booth. He added the code and it took us to the Ministry. I yawned as we got out and Nigel snickered.

"The night hasn't even begun."

"Didn't sleep well last night."

"Nasty." He shook his head. I slapped his arm. There were aurors showing us the way to the hall and when we reached by the entrance, we were met by Louis and Miranda. Louis was in black dress robes while Minranda in a bottle green robe. It had a collar around her neck but sleeveless. A golden pattern of flowers and leaves made way, down from her lapels edges to the floor where her robe ended. She looked stunning.

"You look beautiful." I kissed her cheek.

"You as well." She chuckled.

"You made it." We heard a chirp and a Nancy in a velvet, off shoulder, wine red robes, came to us. Her hair loose and it was a like a robe but cut in a slit in the front to show her legs from knees down as she made way to us. Her neck had a golden necklace and she looked so beautiful.

"Told you." Nigel muttered in my ear and I realized my jaw was dropped. I gulped and greeted her.

"Eddie's inside. He and Barnsite are the heads so, he's a bit taken." Louis explained. I nodded and we made our entrance. The place was stunning and white and mostly like a well dressed Great Hall. I even caught a glimpse of Harry in one end with Barnsite and when Louis pointed at a table, a warm tingle spread through me at the press of the hand on my bare back. I turned in my spot to find Eddie smiling down at me in his black robes.

"You made it." He smiled.

"Hi." I grinned and he kissed my cheek. He was still staring and biting his lip, "What?"

"I'm finding words that won't sound... what's the word... cheesy."

I laughed.

"You look ravishing." He snickered and I kissed his lips a little.

"Thank you."

"It's time." He looked past me at the big clock, "She must be here now. Or at least, should be." He checked his clock.