Chapter 67. Happy time

One year later......

Hera in her wedding dress

Reception venue.

The wedding arch

The wedding arch. (The pictures are not mine. I took them from the internet)

Kasadya's P.O.V

We were currently at a wedding. Oh, no, no, it wasn't our daughter's wedding. It was Gisselle's wedding. I didn't want to accompany Heracles to his sister's wedding. Heracles convinced me to join him by asking me, "Don't you want to see your daughter shine as the maid of honor, Kass?" The kids were also participating in the wedding. Gisselle's fiancé had never dared to challenge us. The bloodsucker was a timid boy. He could get manipulated into doing things. So we decided to keep observing him. Heracles set Gisselle free after she managed to pass all his tests. She was no threat to us now. I groaned while looking at Maximus. He was over the moon with joy. His little princess was finally getting married.

We also had a reason to celebrate. Zane and Theo had a new addition to the family. The little girl's name was Nicole Kaiya Zelus. Asa was happy with his little sister. Neziah had taught him how to handle a baby. William and Irena were also thrilled. Zane was on leave at the moment and spent all his free time at his parent's house. It didn't seem like Victor and Zeus were aiming to have more children. We respected their decision. There were already many kids around, anyway. I was glad when the ceremony was over. Maximus and Adrian had cried during the whole wedding. Gisselle's mate was a pure blood vampire. There were many rituals before the couple exchanged rings. I shook my head when I saw Victor staring at his grandparents. Gisselle was going to stay with her parents after the wedding. I didn't understand why the men needed to put on a show.