Chapter 17. A surprise guest Part 1

Daivik ( Name given by birthmother) Neziah Kealoha 2 years old ( Name given by Keagan after Alexa's death)

Victor's P.O.V

I just had a rough night behind me. The only thing that I wanted to do when I got home was, to take a shower and then go to bed. I was glad when Theo told me that we would be having breakfast at nine o'clock the next morning. I woke up startled when my alarm clock went off at exactly eight o'clock. I wished that I could sleep for a bit longer but I had a busy day ahead of me. Ezra had lined up several meetings for me that day. One of them was with a famous movie producer and I was kind of looking forward to meeting this man. I had already read the script of the movie that this guy was trying to produce. I liked the script very much and I was sure that I was going to make a lot of money if this movie managed to impress the audience.

I decided to go take a shower after playing with Goliath a bit. I had just finished getting dressed when I remembered that Keagan's son's name used to be Daivik. The boy's mother had given him the name before she died from her illness. I couldn't figure out why Keagan had changed the boy's name no matter what I did. I decided not to waste my time on unnecessary things when I realized that I didn't want to do anything with Keagan or his son. I looked one last time at myself in the mirror and then walked out of my room with Goliath. I smiled when I saw Theo reading a newspaper while sitting at the head of the dining table.

Theo probably hadn't realized it yet but he looked more and more like my father Heracles with each passing day. I was lucky to be adopted into a family that loved me and cared about me so much. I didn't even dare to imagine what would have happened to me if I hadn't followed Bam Bam into the underworld that day. Theo put the newspaper down the moment he sensed me and then greeted me with "Good morning Vic". I took a seat next to my brother and then greeted him back with "Good morning big brother". I then realized that Zane hadn't arrived yet and asked Theo "Didn't you invite Zane to have breakfast with us today big brother?"

Theo sighed and then replied to me with "Zane is going through some stuff at the moment so I told him that it's up to him if he wants to join us this morning or not Vic. I do hope that we can resolve matters regarding the Magnus family soon though. Hera, dad and papa will be back soon and I don't want to burden our parents with stuff that we can handle on our own". I nodded in agreement at my brother and then uttered "I know what you mean big brother and don't worry, I'm sure that Zane will decide to join us at breakfast today".

My brother smiled at me and then drank his coffee in peace. I was just about to grab the newspaper from the table when I heard Zeus scream "Why did you take my doll?" Theo and I both could sense how angry Zeus was. We were just about to go see who he was talking to when Ian appeared in the dining room. The furniture in the apartment suddenly started shaking and the whole room filled with an evil, dark aura. Ian looked in shock at us and then asked Theo "What's going on here big brother, why is Zeus so angry?" Zeus then suddenly walked into the dining room and yelled "I'll tell you what's going on here Ian". My eyes widened in shock when I saw Zeus dragging Neziah into the dining room.