Chapter 25. A pleasant surprise Part 1

Heracles P.O.V

Kasadya and I made sure that time stood still while we were evaluating the boys' mate bonds. Neziah was still a child so he didn't need to be affected by our decisions. The boys were probably not happy when they found out about this. I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried and the fact that Kasadya left me alone to observe the activities in the underworld wasn't helping the matter either. I kept having this feeling like I was going to lose one of my loved ones soon and it was eating me alive.

I finally fell asleep when I sensed Kasadya next to me. I threw my arm around my mate without opening my eyes and then pulled him closer to my chest. Kasadya quickly kissed me softly and then turned around and fell asleep. I woke up in the morning when I heard Kasadya whistling happily. I pulled myself up, leaned against the headboard, and then asked Kasadya while yawning "Why are you so happy this morning Kass?" Kasadya quickly turned around to face me and then yelled "Good morning my love, my life, and my everything!"

Kasadya's words made me cringe because the only time my mate acted cute or loving was when he was up to something. I then suddenly realized that Kasadya was dressed in a suit. We still had two days to go before we would resume our work, not as rulers but as business tycoons. So I didn't understand why Kasadya was getting ready to go out this early in the morning. I frowned, while watching Kasadya look for a suitable tie as I got out of bed. I walked into our walk-in closet after that and then grabbed the tie that came with the suit.

Kasadya hadn't realized that he was wearing one of my suits once again. I walked back to my mate and then said to him while helping him with the tie "This one goes perfectly with the suit Kass". Kasadya chuckled suddenly and then asked me "I'm wearing one of your suits once again, aren't I?" I placed a kiss on Kasadya's cheek and then replied to him while pulling him closer to me with "I can't understand why you keep making the same mistake despite our clothes being on different sides". I groaned when I heard Kasadya say while pinching my cheek "Who cares about what I wear Herac. Aren't we lucky that we both have the same size?"

I shook my head at Kasadya and then asked him "Where are you going, Kass?" Kasadya smiled broadly at me and then replied to me with "I'm not going anywhere alone Herac. You are coming with me so go take a shower and get dressed". I put my head on Kasadya's shoulder and then asked him "What are you up to Kass?" Kasadya burst out laughing suddenly and then answered my question with "I think that it would be best if all three boys married at the same time Herac so I think..". I quickly grabbed Kasadya's shoulder and then asked him "Aren't you pushing the boys too far Kass?" Kasadya shook his head at me and crossed his arms over his chest. I could sense that Kasadya was angry so quickly continued with "I mean Theo and Vic just found their mates so I don't think that they will agree to get married so soon".

Kasadya sighed and then said "Theo is going to be a father soon Herac and Victor already has a child. It's never good to wait in times like these. The boys are currently living apart from their mates and this will only create problems in the future. People can easily use Zane, Neziah or Keagan to hurt our family and I will never allow that to happen. I know that the boys won't agree to get married this early so I'm planning to create an environment in which they will realize how much they want to be together".

I looked questioningly at Kasadya when I heard what he had said and then asked him "And where are you planning to do that Kass?" Kasadya smirked evilly at me and then replied to me with "Get one of our biggest yachts ready Herac because hurrah, we're going on a cruise!" I couldn't help but laugh when Kasadya made confetti rain down on me. I ran my fingers through my hair to get rid of the confetti's and then asked my mate "You'll never change huh, Kass?" Kasadya chuckled and then replied to me with "No my mate because being evil is in my blood".