Chapter 63. Hera Zelus Part 2

Hera's P.O.V

Jokim Farrow (18 years old)

Mia Farrow ( Eight years old)

Gigi in her child form.

Hi guys, I hope that you all had a great week and thanksgiving. This chapter took me some time to write because I had some family events to attend. I'll upload the next installment on Sunday or earlier. Enjoy reading, guys. Stay safe and please leave a comment:-)

Gigi and I returned to the moon goddesses realm after spending some time with the twins. The twins cried their eyes out after my father Kasadya changed them back. My father ignored them, so Gigi and I had to take matters into our own hands. Gigi made funny faces and acted like a chicken to make the twins laugh. The twins only calmed down when she let them play with her wings and tail. Gigi and I left the mansion as soon as Irena came back. We needed to clear our heads after going through such a traumatic experience.

The moon goddess was busy grooming horses by the time we returned. I sighed while looking at her. I wondered why the moon goddess had chosen someone unknown like Jokim to be my mate. I knew that she wouldn't share any information with me even if I begged her. So I came up with a plan to get what I wanted. I was going to observe Jokim until he realized that I was his mate. I controlled my emotions, then grabbed a brush. Gigi knew what I was scheming. She changed into her dragon form and went on patrol on my behalf. The moon goddess smiled at me, then greeted me with, "Welcome back, Hera." She then added while petting a horse, "I hope that Jokim Farrow was to your liking, my child."