Chapter 51. The Zelus family day.

Zeus's P.O.V

Hi guys, I wanted to make this chapter a fun one. So I put it in Zeus's P.O.V. Enjoy reading guys.

I knew that things wouldn't end well as soon as my uncle appeared. My uncle was a tad bit crazier than me. I had been doing my utmost best not to show my in-laws how much of a lunatic I was. And my uncle was now going to spoil it all. He tended to bring the worst out in me. My uncle liked to annoy me by challenging me to do the craziest things. We had managed to do the most bizarre things to compete until now. It seemed like this time it was about who looked sexier in a speedo. I was surely winning this challenge because my uncle had saggy balls.

I gave my uncle a high five when I saw my father, Kasadya, cringe. I knew that he was thinking about something absurd at that moment. I burst out laughing when I saw Keagan's parent's reaction. "Thank the devil that there is finally someone here, who even makes me look like a saint," I thought to myself while looking at Ian's mother. I had already sensed that they weren't happy with the way I presented myself. I love Ian, so I wanted to behave in front of his parents.

My body had been itching to do stupid things the whole time, but I controlled myself. The arrival of my uncle permitted me to do whatever I wanted. I wasn't going to let this chance slip by. Ian's parents better prepare themselves to accept my evil side. Goliath and Viper changed their forms when they saw Lulu enjoying the sun on the deck. Neziah squealed when he saw the two mystical cats. He ran towards Viper first. I smiled when I realized that the little boy wanted to honor the enchanting cat's ranks. Viper licked the little boy's face when he hugged his leg. He let the boy run his fingers through his fur then joined Lulu.

Goliath was crazy about Neziah. I wasn't surprised when I saw him cuddling the little boy. Hera had been chasing after my uncle since he had arrived. She sighed when my uncle refused to put on his shorts. I pulled Hera closer to me, then whispered into her ear, "Leave him be, my beautiful sister. The mighty devil Kasadya already has his eyes on our loony uncle. He will take care of him." Hera and I chuckled when we saw our uncle standing a pink floral print short and a tank top. My uncle groaned in anger, then yelled, "How dare you, Kass. Why am I not allowed to show my assets while Zeus can do whatever he wants?" My father huffed at my uncle, then responded to him with, "The only assets that I like to see is my mate's, Calix. I don't care about what Zeus does because he's been running around naked since he was a child. Please, keep your clothes on before I throw you off the yacht."

The song "I'm sexy, and I know it," started blasting through the speakers of the yacht the moment my father uttered those words. I had won, and I wanted to boast about it. I took a stand then started dancing to the song. Hera, Bam-Bam, and Neziah joined me. Everyone looked in astonishment at us. My father, Heracles, clapped to cheer us on. My father, Kasadya, shook his head at him, then asked him, "Why are you encouraging them, Herac?" My father, Heracles, smiled broadly at my father, then responded to him with, "Because they are cute, Kass." My father, Kasadya, groaned while rubbing his face.

My uncle gasped dramatically as soon as the song was over. It seemed like he wasn't going to accept his defeat that easily. My parents knew that the man was putting on a show. I shook my head when I heard my uncle say, "It seems like the earth's oxygen has changed you, my dear brother. I would have never imagined that you, my brother, would threaten me one day." My uncle howled when a gust of wind suddenly threw him overboard. Bam-Bam tried to hide his smile when my uncle used a wave to climb on board again. I stroked Bam-Bam's head then said, "You don't have to hold yourself back, Bam-Bam."

Bam-Bam nodded at me then burst out laughing. He grabbed my hand, then said, "The ruler of the underworld is so cool, master Zeus. He threw his brother into the ocean." I smirked at the cute looking Bam-Bam, then uttered, "You are right, Bam-Bam, he's a real hoot." I smirked when I heard Keagan say, "Let's go swimming, Neziah." I hadn't had a chance to spend time with Ian yet. I wanted to make him happy, so I grabbed his hand then jumped into the ocean with him.