Chapter 65. Hera Zelus Part 4

Hera's P.O.V

My parents didn't hesitate for a moment and flew in full speed towards Jokim and his family. They landed with a loud thud in front of the Farrow family. They made sure that they got accompanied by a storm, thunder, and lighting. Jokim, Mia, and their parents tried to protect themselves by huddling together. The whole family slowly looked up when they heard my father, Kasadya, laugh menacingly. "Why do they have to be so theatrical?" I asked myself while shaking my head. My father, Heracles, conjured my father's and his throne. He motioned my father to take a seat, then joined him. The Farrow family looked in fear at my parents while following their every move. I took a stand next to my father, Kasadya's throne, then gazed at Jokim. Jokim's eyes widened in shock when he recognized me.

Mia clutched her father's shirt while shaking in fear. My father, Heracles, smiled at the little girl, then yelled, "Gigi!" Mia hid her face in her father's chest. My loyal companion instantly appeared. She screeched while flying around the Farrow's house. I smiled when I saw Mia looking curiously at Gigi. Gigi landed in front of my parents in her child form. She went down on one knee, then asked my parents, "How may I help you today, my kings?" My father, Heracles, stroked Gigi's head, then responded to her with, "We want you to take Mia with you, Gigi. What we are about to do now shouldn't be seen by children."

My heart started to beat faster when I heard my father utter those words. "Are my parents going to make me a widower before I even get married?" I asked myself while biting my nails. My father, Kasadya, scowled when he noticed what I was doing. I quickly got my emotions under control, then looked at Gigi. Gigi smiled at me, then replied to my father, Heracles, with, "I understand, my king. I'll bring Mia back when the trial is over." Gigi disappeared with Mia before, Jokim and his parents could take action. Jokim's father looked in grief at my father, Heracles, then pleaded, "Please, let my daughter go, my king." I nearly jumped out of my skin when my father, Kasadya, growled, "Oh, shut up!"

Jokim and his parents immediately took a step back in fear. I couldn't blame them because I, too, wanted to flee the scene at that moment. My father, Heracles, smiled when he saw the Farrow's kneel. He smirked, then uttered, "It's nice to see that you know who we are, Aldric Farrow. Your family has caused the supernatural community a lot of grief. Prepare yourselves. Today is your judgment day." My father, Kasadya, snickered suddenly, then said, "Oh, my. You guys have managed to do something that hardly ever happens. You succeeded in making the alpha king angry." I then noticed that my father, Kasadya, had been reading a book while my father was addressing Jokim and his parents. My father, Kasadya, clicked his tongue while turning the pages of the book.

My father, Kasadya, growled when I tried to take a peek at the book. "What, are you a rooster sitting on eggs or something?" I asked myself while looking at my father. I knew that something was up when I saw my father, Heracles, looking expectantly at my father. My father, Kasadya, hilariously stomped his feet while laughing suddenly. Jokim's mother looked bewildered at him. My father, Kasadya, sighed while wiping his fake tears away, then uttered, "Oh, dear Satan. You all should give up your jobs and become comedians." He then gave my father, Heracles, a nudge and said, "Listen to this Herac, "The current ruler of the underworld is the embodiment of lust. Many men and women desire to be with Kasadya Rofocale. We have discovered that people get attracted to his charm, power, and money. No one can resist the ruler's charisma. We have also learned that the devil has slept with many supernatural creatures. He doesn't have a preference. He devours whoever he likes. The evildoer will chase after you and shower you with gifts once you have caught his eyes. Beware, no one is safe. Don't look into his eyes when you meet him. He will capture your soul and make you grovel at his feet. Is there anyone in this world who can tame this man?"

My father, Heracles, burst out laughing while looking at Jokim and his parents. He sighed, then asked Jokim's mother, "Did you write this book, Angela Farrow? It sounds like a prologue of bad fanfiction. I can assure you that my mate, Kasadya Rofocale, the ruler of the underworld, doesn't have the time to chase skirts or someone's pants. He has never touched anyone other than me. He doesn't even look at other people. He's only interested in the people who are dear to him. You have tarnished not only his name but mine too. You are lucky that he didn't burn you all alive." Jokim's father frowned at my father, Kasadya, then uttered, "I thought that you had burnt everything, my king?"