Chapter 47. A gift Part 1

Kasadya's P.O.V

Hi guys, this is a fun chapter so enjoy reading:-)

Heracles and I went to our room after making sure that our guests knew that they were free to do whatever they wanted on the island. I was just about to walk into our private room with Heracles when I heard loud squeals coming from behind me. Heracles quickly pushed me aside when he saw Neziah running at full speed towards us. Neziah was wearing swimming trunks with Pokemon prints on it. Hera was chasing after him in a bright red one-piece bikini. William and Irena were struggling to keep up with the two energetic children.

William and Irena were carrying beach towels, beverages, pool floats, and a few worn-out books. I shook my head while looking at William and Irena. I could see that they had read the books that they were carrying a few times by now. Heracles caught Hera when she tried to run passed him. He started tickling Hera, and our daughter screamed in happiness. Neziah stopped running when he realized that Hera wasn't following him anymore. Neziah started laughing when he noticed that Hera got caught by her father. I decided to surprise our grandson. I replaced myself with my body double, then appeared right behind Neziah. The little boy didn't even notice me.

Neziah looked startled at me when I yelled, "Boo!" Neziah tried to run away from me when he sensed what I was planning. I grabbed Neziah, then started placing kisses all over his face. Neziah squealed with joy. I put Neziah down after I had my fill. I then said to my grandson, "Have fun at the beach, Neziah." Neziah looked puzzled at me, then asked me, "Aren't you going to join us, grandpa Kass?" I never liked walking on the sand because it was too tiring. Neziah would ask me a thousand questions if I told him the truth. Answering all his inquiries would cost me even more energy. So I settled with responding to him with, "Your grandfather and I will join you after I have had my beauty sleep, Neziah."

The little boy would be too busy having fun to notice that we didn't join him anyway. I walked towards William and Irena after that, then said to them, "You don't have to carry everything down by yourselves, William and Irena. People are on standby to help you with these kinds of things. Everything that you guys need will be provided to you once you get on the beach. Leave everything behind and take only your books with you." William attempted to protest. Herac quickly sent the stuff that the Kealoha's were carrying back to their room before William could say anything. Irena looked astonished at the stack of new books that suddenly appeared in her hands.

Heracles smiled at Irena, then said to her, "They are from my collection. I'm sure that William, and you will enjoy reading them. You can keep them by the way. I have the original copy of them in my study." Irena bowed her head to Heracles then uttered, "Thank you, Heracles, we will cherish them." Heracles then placed a kiss on Hera's head and said, "See you later, my beautiful baby girl." Hera gave her father a quick hug, then started chasing after Neziah again. Hera carried the kicking and squealing little boy to the elevator when she caught him.

I quickly walked into our room before someone else could disturb us. Heracles chuckled when he saw me taking off my clothes. The room was already cooled, so I jumped on the bed in my boxer briefs. I watched Herac's every move while lying on the bed. Heracles was getting his laptop ready to check the daily progress of our companies. I could sense that he was still worried about Zane and Theo. I sighed while getting up from the bed, then hugged Heracles from behind.

Heracles leaned against my chest while sighing. I placed a kiss on Herac's neck, then said to him, "You need to rest, Herac. You have been working nonstop since we took over our positions again. We came here to enjoy ourselves, so relax. Cyrus will handle things while you are away." Heracles clutched my hair suddenly then uttered before kissing me deeply, "You are right, Kass. Let's enjoy ourselves." I chuckled when Heracles pulled me to the bed while kissing me. I kissed Heracles eagerly back.