Chapter 41. Zane's fears Part 3

Asa Conal Zelus

Asa Conal Zelus. Asa- Powerful, Conal- As strong as a wolf. Son of Theo and Zane.

Zane's P.O.V

My brothers didn't dare to make a move when they saw how powerful Theo and Dantalion were. I guess they didn't want to go against a powerful werewolf and a demon. My mother went to my father's aid when she saw Theo hitting him repeatedly. Robert was back to his usual self. He was mesmerized by Dantalion. I asked myself if he had forgotten about the omen.

Dantalion went straight for Gabriel after killing the fallen angels. I quickly ran towards my brother to protect him. Dantalion looked in surprise at me when I pushed Gabriel out of his way. "This is not their fault," I said to Dantalion while motioning towards my brothers. Dantalion nodded at me, then disappeared. He suddenly came back again with another fallen angel. He dragged the fallen angel towards Theo. The fallen angel tried to fight back, but Dantalion was too powerful for him.

I frowned when I heard Dantalion say, "He was the one who told the Magnus family that they were next in line to take over Ian's family's position, Theo." Theo grabbed the fallen angel by the throat then asked him, "Who asked you to come up with such a blatant lie?" My heart skipped a beat when I heard the fallen angel reply to Theo with, "It was the fallen angel's association. No one likes the overbearing Magnus family. So we came up with a plan to get rid of them once and for all."

I walked menacingly towards my father then asked him, "How does it feel like to be hated, father?" My father growled as a response to me. He was just about the draw his sword again when Theo broke his arm. My father winced in pain. Theo kicked my father then uttered: "I'm happy to see that you want to die in the most inhumane way possible, Mr. Magnus." My father chuckled while stroking his broken arm. It seemed like he didn't understand that he had already lost the battle.

My father loved discarding things that didn't please him. He was probably thinking of methods to take revenge right now. It was evident that my parents didn't care about our happiness. I was glad that my son didn't have people like them in his life. My mother stood protectively in front of my father. She made us look like criminals while they were the ones who wanted us dead. Dantalion growled when the other fallen angel tried to call for help. I chuckled when I heard him say to the fallen angel, "It's commendable that you want your fellow associates to join you in hell, Max."

The fallen angel looked in surprise at Dantalion, then asked him, "How do you know my name, demon?" Dantalion burst out laughing, then responded to Max with, "What did you expect, Max? I haunt people for a living. No one can hide from me." Theo had been looking intently at my parents. I could sense that he was trying to find out why my parents had taken such a drastic step. I smiled at my mate when I heard him say, "I guess not all angels are saints. You two are hopeless and pure evil. There is no use in keeping you two alive."

It seemed like my mother wasn't ready to give up yet. I frowned when I heard her ask Theo, "Do you want to stain your hands with your in-law's blood, Theo Zelus?" Theo burst out laughing, then grabbed my mother by the throat. My mother started screaming in pain when images of all her sins started flashing through her mind. Theo pushed my mother to the ground after he had finished. He then said to my mother, "I don't think that you understand who I am. I think that it's about time that I introduced myself to you two. Especially seeing how I already have a family with your son."