Chapter 62. Hera Zelus Part 1

Hera's P.O.V

Hi guys, how is everyone doing? It took me longer than I expected to figure out how I wanted Hera's story to go. I apologize for being late. I hope that you all will enjoy this chapter. Place a comment, stay safe and until Saturday my friends.

 Two years later ........

The moon goddess.

People would think that I was spoilt, but that statement was far from the truth. My parents had taught us all how to obtain what we wanted or needed by working hard. I was very attached to my brothers. I thought that they would change after their marriage, but that, fortunately, didn't happen. Theo, Victor, and Zeus contacted me at least four times a day to ask me how I was doing. I spent a lot of time with my brother's families too. I started working for the moon goddess at an early age. She needed someone to protect her precious creatures, and I volunteered.

Zeus handled the dangerous missions while I protected her realm. I was surprised when the moon goddess asked me to be her second in command after a few years. The moon goddess was never around. I could understand why she needed someone to hold the fort. I immediately agreed when I realized how much power I would gain. My parents were very proud of me when they heard that I was going to become the first queen of the moon goddesses realm. My father, Kasadya, instantly started teaching me how to handle deadly creatures.

I had trained hard and was now sure that I could conquer anything. Two years had already passed since all my brothers got married. Neziah was now four years old. He had already started kindergarten and was enjoying himself at school. Needless to say that he was the most cutest boy at the academy. Neziah attracted a lot of attention with his beautiful smile. Everyone wanted to be his friend. My little nephew was very down to earth. He tried to befriend as many children as he could. He didn't have a best friend yet, but that was not going to be a problem. Neziah had all the time in the world to figure out who he wanted around for life.

I had already graduated from high school, and I was turning eighteen soon. My whole family attended my graduation ceremony. I wasn't surprised when I saw the giant balloons that they had brought with them. It was like my family was there to support all the kids in school. Gisselle had also graduated with flying colors. She had decided to continue her studies and was preparing to attend a university. Gisselle wanted to become a fashion designer while I was still considering my options. Gisselle was still living in the underworld. My father, Heracles, hadn't given her the green light to move back to earth yet. Gisselle was a changed woman now. She participated in every family event, and she also tried to be nice to everyone. I never understood why my father was hesitating to pardon her.

My parents had organized a graduation party for me after the ceremony. We danced, ate, drank, and did karaoke together. Everyone stayed over at the mansion. I decided to sleep in the next day since I was free. It was already eleven o'clock by the time I woke up. I could sense that everyone except for my father Kasadya had already left the mansion. I quickly took a shower then joined my father, Kasadya. My father was busy going through some papers at the dining table. He looked gorgeous in his three-piece dark grey suit. I smiled, then greeted my father with, "Good morning, papa."