Chapter 36. A parent's love Part 4

Our baby Neziah

Our baby Neziah.

Theo's P.O.V

My father Kasadya smiled sheepishly at us when he saw us staring at him. He shyly greeted us with, "Hi guys". I looked astonished at Zane when he suddenly grabbed my hand. I knew what Zane was thinking about at that moment, but I didn't dare to comfort him. It was best not to aggravate my father any further. Especially when he was in one of his terrifying moods. My father Kasadya chuckled when he noticed that everyone was terrified of him. Feigning innocence, my father then asked us, "Aw, did I wake you up, guys?"

I couldn't blame my father for acting domineering because it was in his blood. It was something that a true devil was born with. My father Heracles knew his other half better than anyone. So he quickly put his hand on my father's shoulder to stop him from taking things further. My father Kasadya genuinely smiled when he felt his mate's touch. He then asked my father while cuddling Neziah "Why don't we postpone things now that everyone is already awake, Herac?" My dad placed a kiss on my father's temple then responded to him with, "That is a great idea, Kass. I am certain that no one had the desire to eat anything yesterday".

We nodded in relief when we heard my father Kasadya state, "Go take a well-deserved shower, everyone. Heracles and I will meet you all in the dining room in an hour. We know that everyone is dying to know what truly transpired yesterday. We promise to explain everything to all of you after breakfast". My father Kasadya placed a kiss on Neziah's cheek after uttering those words then handed him over to Victor. Victor looked in shock at our father when Neziah suddenly gave him a peck on the lips. Neziah giggled when he saw his father's reaction. Neziah, then uttered while hugging Victor, "I love you, papa. I'm so glad that you are okay". I couldn't help but smile when I saw tears of joy in my brother's eyes.

I could sense that my father, Kasadya had eradicated something from Neziah's mind. I didn't take a genius to figure out that it was something terrible. Keagan quickly walked up to Victor then pulled him into his arms. Victor threw his arm around Keagan while making sure that Neziah was safe and secure. He then hid his face in the crook of Keagan's neck. Victor grasped Keagan's shirt while crying. I didn't want anyone to ruin my brother's special moment. So said to my siblings and the others "Time is ticking away guys. It's not good to make the kings wait. Let's go back to our rooms before it gets late".

Keagan's parents were the first ones to leave the grounds. I smiled when I realized that they knew exactly how to handle situations like these. Zeus, Ian, and Hera also went back to their rooms. I could sense that my siblings were eager to know what truly happened to Victor. And I was in the same boat as them. I had tried to breach Victor's mind, but it seemed like my parents had taken extra measures to prevent us from finding out the truth. Zane groaned when he saw suits lying for both of us on our bed when we walked into my old room again.

Zane grabbed the suit, which had his name tag on it from the bed. He then asked me while examining the expensive suit, "Do your parents ever forget to pay attention to details, Theo?" I grinned at Zane then answered his question with, "No, they don't Zane. And if they ever do, then they have excellent assistants to remind them about important matters". I was just about to grab some clean towels from my wardrobe when I sensed that Zane was in distress. I quickly turned around to face Zane then asked him, "Are you alright, Zane?" Zane shook his head at me, then took a seat on the bed.