Chapter 11. Another twist Part 2

Theo's P.O.V

The Blue Moon Pack was already under heavy attack by the time we reached it. I had already suspected that the crazy vampire would bring his own men to assist him so made sure to cast a masking spell on the whole pack before leaving the hospital. There was another pack not so far from the Blue Moon Pack and I wanted to prevent people from finding out about what was happening at this pack because who knew who was waiting to take advantage of a situation like this. I was surprised by the number of vampires that were flying around us when we arrived at the pack.

They looked more like flies than bats and I couldn't wait to squash them. I was busy observing the crazy vampire when I heard Victor say "The vampire's name is Storm Eleazar, Big T and it seems like he moved here from Mexico City. He brought his whole clan to the U.S when he found his mate and It seems like he had been searching for centuries for his mate. He never suspected that his mate was an angel and finally met Ned when he came to earth on a mission. Ned had to go against heaven's rules to stay with Storm on earth so maybe that's the reason why the vampire is so protective over him. Storm and his clan have committed many horrible sins throughout the centuries and they believe that they have the right to do so because they belong to the originals".

I chuckled menacingly while looking at Storm and then asked Victor "And what about Ned Edric's sins then Thor. I mean besides the fact that he has been eating his patient's dark energy, just to make his child grow healthier". Victor sighed and then uttered "Z had guessed it right earlier Big T, Ned's patients aren't cured yet. The fallen angel has just been easing his patients pain by continuously eating their dark energy. The children's diseases will worsen soon and something needs to be done before one of them dies". Zeus uttered the moment he heard what Victor had said "Those two were truly made for each other Big T so we shouldn't waste time and bury them together. Bam Bam and the other minions are ready for some action. Just give them a sign and they will dig a nice, snug, romantic grave for two people in a jiffy".

I could sense how angry Victor and Zeus were, so to calm them down, I said "Don't worry little brothers. It seems like he hasn't been working for that long at our father's hospital. And I have a feeling that Ned Edric was led to us just so we could discover what he was up to". We all then suddenly heard a loud scream and instantly looked into the pack's direction. The vampires had started attacking women and children now and Storm was observing the whole situation with a look of satisfaction on his face. It seemed like he was trying to taunt us but my brothers and I were too busy assessing the situation to pay attention to him. My eyes suddenly fell on Ashton and he was doing pretty good for a brainless beta. Ashton was in his wolf form and he had a vampire pinned to the ground. I shook my head when I heard Zeus say "It looks like these rogues are holding up well Big T. I came here to see blood, not an action movie". I nodded in agreement when I heard Victor utter "They are holding up well because they were trained well, Z".

Zeus looked curiously at the rogues and I could sense that he was asking himself "By who?" so answered his question with "We'll soon find out by who little brother". A black dragon with blood red eyes flew passed us the moment I uttered those words and Zeus instantly yelled "Yes, now we're talking". Zeus quickly changed into his true form and he was just about to follow the black dragon when I put my hand up to stop him. Zeus looked puzzled at me when he heard me say "No one is dying yet Zeus so let's wait and see how these rogues will handle this alarming situation".

Zeus chuckled menacingly and then uttered "Do you mean that I will get a chance to have a lot more fun later on Big T?" I smiled at my little brother and then answered his question with "Yes Z, so let's just relax and enjoy the show while we can but give the minions the order to lure away the dragon the moment things get worse". Zeus gave Bam Bam a sign and he instantly disappeared with the other minions. Ian had been quietly looking at the pack until now and I could sense that he was hiding something from us. And I was sure that my brothers had sensed it too. I wasn't surprised when I saw Zeus leisurely put his arm on Ian's right shoulder. Zeus observed Ian for a while and then asked him while pinching his cheek "Do you maybe want to share something with us my dear fiancé?"