Chapter 64. Hera Zelus Part 3

Hera's P.O.V.

I hugged Gigi Tightly when I sensed how angry my brothers were. I didn't want to drag the innocent Gigi down with me. I placed a kiss on Gigi's head, then said to her, "Escape while you can, Gigi. I'll find you if I manage to survive this whole ordeal." Theo shook his head while looking at me. Gigi giggled, then uttered, "Don't be so dramatic, Hera. Your brothers love you. They will never hurt you." I sighed while looking at my powerful brothers, then replied to Gigi with, "You don't know them as I do, Gigi. Go, run for your life." Gigi chuckled, then bowed her head to my brothers. She then said before disappearing, "I'll give you guys some time to talk, my lords."

I took a step back when Zeus tried to approach me. "How dare you hide things from us, Hera!" Zeus exclaimed me in anger. I tried to flee, but Zeus grabbed me from behind to stop me. He flung me over his shoulder, then declared, "It's time for your punishment, little sis." Theo shook his head while looking at us. He sighed, then yelled, "Okay, that's all the drama I can handle for one day. Put her down, Zeus!" Zeus huffed then put me down. Zeus and I both had forgotten that Theo was in one of his evil moods. Zeus glared at me, then said, "You are lucky that Theo is here to save you, Hera. You won't be so lucky the next time you anger me." I smirked at my brother, then uttered, "I know how much you love me, Zeus. You wouldn't dare to hurt me." Zeus stuck his tongue out at me to tease me. "Childish as always," I thought to myself while making funny faces at Zeus.

Zeus and I stopped fooling around when we heard Theo growl in anger. Theo looked straight into my eyes, then asked me, "Can you tell us why you tried to hide the fact that you found your mate, Hera?" I nodded, then responded to my brother with, "Yes, big brother. I wanted to find out if Jokim was worthy of joining our family before introducing him to everyone." Theo frowned at me, then asked me, "And what were you planning to do if your mate was not worthy of being our family member, Hera?" I replied to my brother in determination with, "I was planning to train him and make him capable of carrying our name."

Zeus burst out laughing when he heard my response. Victor smiled at me, then uttered, "Papa would be so proud of you if he heard your explanation just now." Theo looked in disappointment at me, then said, "You accept your mate as they are, Hera. We need to give our mates a chance to grow. They will otherwise never stop looking for flaws in themselves." I sighed while pondering about what my brother had said. Theo was right. We were too powerful compared to our mates. I should leave Jokim alone for now. Victor walked up to me suddenly, then said while hugging me, "Don't worry, Hera. The moon goddess never makes a mistake. Jokim is a tiger shifter while you are a werewolf. You two will create powerful children together. The moon goddess expects you to rule her realm with Jokim by your side. I'm sure that his powers will grow in the future." I hugged Victor tightly, then uttered, "Thank you for being so supportive, Vic. I don't know what I would do, If you were like, Zeus."

Zeus groaned dramatically, then yelled, "Why am I always the bad guy?" Theo put his hand on Zeus's shoulder, then said, "Don't worry, Zeus. I'm not done with Hera yet." I scowled when I saw Zeus smirk at me. Victor let me go, then went to stand next to Theo again. He nodded when he heard Theo say, "We never kept you in the dark about anything because you are our pride and our whole world, Hera. We will forgive you for hiding information about your mate from us this time, but we won't be so lenient the next time. We like to stay involved in your life even after you are mated, little sister. We are a tight-knit family, and I'd like it to stay so." I nodded at Theo, then responded to him with, "I apologize for my selfish behavior, my dear brothers. I won't hide anything from you guys anymore. And while we are at it. I would like to tell you guys about Jokim's parents. The Farrow's are in the process of writing a book about supernatural creatures. They will soon visit dad's office to ask them permission to interrogate our prisoners."