Chapter 60. Our duty Part 2

Kasadya's P.O.V

I wanted to laugh when Corban and Orion created a shield to protect themselves from Neziah. I couldn't blame them for taking actions because Neziah kept attacking them from all sides. The little boy hadn't had any training yet, and it showed. Neziah's main goal was to provoke the men, and he succeeded in doing so. Both men were fuming with rage. They growled each time Neziah attacked them. I chuckled while looking at my grandson. He changed his form when the men tried to attack him. He even crawled between their legs to avoid confrontations. It was like I was watching a comedy movie. Corban and Orion were jumping around and wailing like banshees. And that was what I wanted to see.

Neziah suddenly shattered Corban's shield and stabbed his foot. Corban groaned in pain then yelled, "Why didn't you stop him, Orion?" Orion frowned then uttered, "It's not my duty to protect you, Corban." Neziah giggled when he saw that his enemies were busy arguing. He appeared behind Orion, then pierced his spear through the man's ass. Orion screamed in pain. I quite liked my grandson's thinking, so I immediately started cheering for him. Neziah smiled when he heard me shout while shaking my pom-pom, "Neziah is so cool. He makes everyone look like a fool! Go, Neziah!"

My grandchild squealed while running towards Corban with his spear. It looked like Herac's beta had finally realized that he made a mistake. He should have never underestimated the little boy. I scowled when I heard him say, "Let's continue our battle after defeating the child, Orion." Orion nodded at Corban, then tried to catch Neziah. Neziah changed his form again then took a stand. Orion was just about to slice through him with his scythe when Neziah disappeared. "We have to limit his movements as soon as possible, Corban," yelled Orion, then added while casting a spell, "We'll otherwise become laughing stocks."

I burst out laughing while thinking, "You two already look like clowns." I then smirked while looking at Heracles. My mate had been silently observing Neziah, Corban, and Orion. Heracles wanted to see how well Corban and Orion worked together, while I wanted to see them die. I screamed, "Yes, Neziah. Make them eat dirt!" when Neziah grabbed Orion and Corban's leg from underneath and pulled them down. Corban and Orion fell flat on their faces. Corban jumped up in anger, then yelled, "That's it!" He changed his form then growled loudly. Orion chuckled menacingly, then conjured his scythe. He shifted into his devil form then closed his eyes to sense where Neziah was hiding. Neziah gasped when Orion forced him to reveal himself.

Corban bared his teeth at my grandchild, then yelled, "You'll pay for mocking us!" I smiled when I heard Heracles say, "I'll kill Corban if he hurts, Neziah." I gleefully waved my pom-pom at Heracles, then asked him, "Have you forgotten that our grandchild has a secret ability, Herac?" Heracles grabbed my pom-pom, then responded to me with, "Neziah is still a toddler, Kass. His powers haven't manifested yet." I yanked my pom-pom out of Herac's hand, then yelled while shaking it, "Cheer up, my dear Heracles, cheer up! Our grandchild will make us P-r-o-u-d, proud today!" Heracles rubbed his forehead in frustration, then asked me, "Do you have to keep yelling like this, Kass?"

I nodded at Heracles, then answered him with, "I made a promise to my grandchild, Herac, and I'll fulfill it to the end. Look how happy Neziah is." I burst out laughing when I saw Neziah riding on Corban's back. Orion was pretty angry about the situation. He tried to knock Neziah down, but the boy avoided the attack. Neziah jumped up, then pierced his spear through Orion's chest. Orion smirked at Neziah when his wound healed. He growled in anger, then grabbed Neziah by the neck. He pinned my grandson down, then yelled, "I don't want to hurt you, so calm down, Neziah." Neziah grinned at Orion, then started dissolving. Orion quickly pulled his hand away, then yelled, "Okay, no more, Mr. nice guy." He summoned Corban then whispered something into his ear. I shook my head, then uttered, "We'll see about that."