Chapter 28. Wedding bells Part 2.

Kasadya's P.O.V

Ian's mother made us spend a fortune on her son's wedding. Heracles and I didn't mind doing so because we knew that the boys would pay us back by going on missions for us. Victor wanted a small but sweet wedding and we fulfilled his wish. I kept observing Gisselle during Victor's wedding because I could sense that she was up to something. Gisselle kept an eye on Victor during both weddings and I asked myself why she was so interested in him. It seemed like Neziah had caught Gisselle's attention too. I made a note to myself to make sure talk to her after all the festivities were over.

Heracles and I knew that Theo's wedding wouldn't go well. We had invited all the prominent alphas because we wanted them to witness their future alpha king's union with his mate. Herac and I never did things right when we got married so it was now our chance to redeem ourselves. What the boys didn't know was that their father and I were anticipating an outrage among the alphas during the wedding. The alphas still saw Theo as an omega so we were quite curious to see how they would react once they found out who our son truly was. You could say that we organized the whole wedding thing just to make Theo reveal his true self to the world.

This whole wedding thing wasn't for me so I almost dozed off after Victor's wedding. I was glad when Heracles told me that Victor had released us to finally move on to our third and last wedding ceremony of the day. I walked towards our precious son and his husband to thank them for being so thoughtful and said "I moved the clothes that you guys were going to wear to Theo's wedding to the mansion, Vic. You guys don't need to go all the way to your house to get ready for the wedding. You guys can get ready here and thank the devil that Keagan's parent's still had their clothes in their suitcases otherwise I wouldn't be able to face them now".

Victor looked puzzled at me then asked me "Why wouldn't you be able to face them, papa?" I chuckled mischievously then replied to my son with "Because I would have otherwise seen their undergarments". Victor frowned at me when he realized that I was joking. He then burst out laughing and asked me "What are you talking about papa. I'm sure that you only had to cast a spell to shift our clothes to the mansion". Victor looked truly happy for the first time in weeks. I couldn't help but lean in and place a kiss on his forehead when I saw the twinkle in his eyes.

Victor chuckled while closing his eyes then uttered: "I love you too papa". I smiled at my son then ordered everyone to get ready for Theo's wedding. Heracles and I went back to our room to get ready. I decided to take a quick shower while Heracles made sure that everything was ready for Theo's wedding. I frowned when I saw Heracles looking absentmindedly out of the window of our room. I walked to my mate and hugged him from behind. Heracles leaned into my arms then asked me "What do you think that we should do about Gisselle, Kass?"

I sighed when I realized that Heracles had also noticed his sister's strange behavior. I placed a kiss on Herac's mate mark then replied to him with "We can't take any steps against her until we know what's truly going on, Herac. I'm worried about Victor too so I'll make sure that Gisselle doesn't try anything". Heracles turned around to face me then asked me while hugging me tightly "Why doesn't he tell us what's bothering him, Kass?" I placed a kiss on my mate's head then replied to him with "We'll take care of this after the boys are settled with their mates Herac. Let's just concentrate on Theo's wedding for now".

Heracles sighed then walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. I could understand Herac's concerns because I too couldn't understand why Victor was treating us as strangers. Theo's wedding was taking place at our five-star hotel. Herac and I specifically chose that venue because the hotel had a wooded backyard. We made our way to the hotel after making sure that everyone was ready. Herac and I wanted to greet our guests personally so we went to stand at the entrance of the venue. Hera, Victor, and Zeus accompanied us while the others went to support Zane and Theo. We made Zane and Theo stay at the hotel to make sure that everything would go smoothly. The rest of the rooms were occupied by our guests. I smirked evilly when I heard a chorus of high praises for the venue from the guests.