Chapter 59. Our duty.

Kasadya's P.O.V

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your patience. I'm finally feeling better. My leg still hurts but I can walk now. I would like to thank you all for your love and support. I wanted to make this installment a happy one. I hope that you guys will enjoy reading it. Please leave a comment and stay safe.

Heracles and I were exhausted, but none of our kids knew about it. Herac and I had become experts in hiding things from our loved ones over the years. Guiding our sons through their difficult times almost annihilated us. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but it did require a lot of power and energy from us. We kept smiling through everything despite feeling drained. My mate and I had to use powerful spells to keep our sons in check during their mates pregnancy and labor. I wanted to disappear for a few weeks with Heracles, but we had urgent matters to handle. Heracles and I took Hera home after making sure that Zeus and Ian had gotten settled into their new house. Ian's parents stayed behind to look after the twins despite Zeus's objections.

We had a light snack with Hera then went to bed. Heracles was already awake by the time I opened my eyes in the morning. He was pondering about something while leaning against the headboard. It seemed like he hadn't slept well. I placed a kiss on Herac's cheek then said, "Good morning, my lover." Heracles shook his head, then kissed me softly. I put my head on Herac's lap then asked him, "What's wrong, Herac?" Heracles absentmindedly stroked my head and didn't answer me. I groaned while grabbing Herac's hand. I sat up, then asked Heracles once again, "What are you worried about, Herac?"

Heracles sighed, then answered me with, "The relationship between Orion and Corban is intensifying. I don't know what to do about those two." I smirked at Heracles then grabbed his hand. I placed a kiss on the back of Herac's hand then uttered, "Don't worry about those idiots, Herac. They will soon realize what the consequences of disobeying us are." Heracles groaned while running his fingers through his hair. He then uttered while looking dejected, "Corban has created a rift between him and the warriors with his attitude. Some of them don't want to follow his orders anymore. They complain about him every time they see me. Corban has always supported me. He's the best beta anyone could have. It pains me to see him suffer like this. We have to do something with Orion and him before things get out of hand."

I climbed on top of Heracles, then kissed him softly. I pulled my mate under me, then said to him, "Let me take away your worries, Herac." Heracles chuckled while grabbing my face. He placed a kiss on my forehead, then replied to me with, "You're the only one who can think about making love at a time like this, Kass." I smirked at Heracles, then responded to him before biting his neck with, "There is a difference between showing love and making love, Herac. I want to show you how much I care about you."

I snapped my fingers and made Heracles's clothes disappear before he could reply to me. Heracles looked in shock at me. I kissed my mate deeply, then whispered into his ear, "Let me take care of you today, Herac." Heracles shivered when I bit his earlobe. He closed his eyes to enjoy the moment. I slowly placed kisses all over Herac's body. Herac was the man who had managed to capture my heart. No one had de right to make him feel anxious. I was going to make that clear to Orion and Corban. I had no problem with butchering Orion because he was one of my men, but it was a different story with Corban. Herac and Corban grew up together. They had a special bond, so I had no right to kill him.

Heracles moaned when I took his member in my mouth. I was going to make Heracles forget all his sorrows, so began licking him. Heracles pushed my head down when I started sucking him off. He suddenly started roughly thrusting in and out of my mouth. Herac was about to cum, so I pulled his member out of my mouth. I placed my thumb on the tip of his member to stop him from ejaculating. I licked my mate's stomach while rubbing his member. Heracles clutched my hair, then pulled me closer to him. My whole body shivered when Herac growled in anger, "How long are you going to make me wait, Kass?"