Chapter 19. A surprise guest Part 3

Victor's P.O.V

Zeus looked in astonishment at Keagan when he heard him say "If that's true then I want to see Alexa, my son's mother one last time". He then chuckled menacingly and asked Theo "Can you believe this guy Big T?" My big brother shook his head at Zeus and then replied to him with "He may have a reason to see her little brother". Zeus looked in anger at Keagan and then uttered "And here I thought that he would ask me to make Thor go gaga over him".

Zeus burst out laughing when he heard Theo reply to him with "That's against the rules little brother and I'm certain that Victor wouldn't like it". Zeus smirked at Keagan and then said "I will keep my promise and fulfill your wish Keagan because I'm a kind and noble man". Keagan smiled broadly at Zeus and then replied to him with "I will never forget this my lord". Theo chuckled when he heard Zeus say "Oh please, do forget about this Keagan because I don't want my loving brother to become my worst enemy. He may look all pretty with those ocean blue eyes of his but he can turn people's brains into mush in a split of a second, you know. And what would I do if I was turned into a potato, huh. Can you imagine me being all obedient?"

Keagan looked puzzled at Zeus and then replied to him with "I think that you are misunderstanding something my lord". Zeus quickly put his hand up to stop Keagan from talking when he sensed Neziah next to him. Keagan looked in shock at his son. Neziah in return ignored his father and kept lovingly stroking his brand new bunny's head. Keagan then asked Neziah "What are you doing here Neziah and where did you get that bunny?" Neziah grinned at Keagan and then replied to him with "I came here to thank uncle Zeus for giving me this brand new bunny, daddy. And don't worry, I told Joanna where I was going before I left the house". Keagan looked in surprise at his son and he was just about to thank Zeus for giving Neziah the bunny when he heard my little brother say "You don't need to thank me Keagan, this was just my way of making sure that Neziah would stop eyeing my Natey Nate".

Neziah gasped when he heard what Zeus had said and then uttered "I would never touch your Natey Nate, uncle Zeus because I know how much you love him". Zeus smirked at Neziah and then replied to him with "Oh, don't lie to me little Nei Nei. I know for a fact that you want to hug him, at least once". Neziah hid his face behind his bunny and then uttered "But I would never touch him without your permission uncle Zeus". Zeus burst out laughing and then asked Neziah "He looks cute and cuddly, Right?" Neziah nodded cutely at Zeus and then asked him "So, are you going to let me hug him now uncle?" Neziah yelled "Meanie!" when he heard Zeus answer his question with "No, never".

Theo shook his head at Neziah and Zeus and then asked Keagan "When did Neziah start showing signs of having powers, Keagan?" Keagan smiled while looking at his son and then answered my brother's question with "Since Victor touched him for the first time at the hospital, my king. I didn't understand what was going on with him at first so I decided to observe him. I was surprised when he suddenly started teleporting through the house for fun, one day. He didn't dare to teleport outside the house until recently though. It seems like he changed his mind when he saw Victor in pain that night. I think that he felt the bond that Victor had with us. Neziah wants to cheer him up at all costs now and I don't have the courage to stop him from doing so because I, too want my mate to smile wholeheartedly".

Theo nodded at Keagan and then asked him "Do you want me to keep Neziah busy while you talk to your former best friend, Keagan?" Keagan shook his head at my big brother and then replied to him with "No my king, I'm doing this for him so it's good that he's here with me right now". Theo frowned when he heard what Keagan had said but didn't ask him any more questions. I shook my head when I heard Neziah whisper "Remind me to challenge uncle Zeus when I grow up, Marshmallow" in his bunny's ear. Zeus chuckled menacingly while patting Neziah's head and then uttered "Dream on little Nei nei". He then looked at the brown bunny that Neziah was holding in his arms and asked him "How can you name your bunny Marshmallow, Neziah?"