Chapter 12. Another twist Part 3

Theo's P.O.V

Victor started observing Zane the moment he arrived. I had a feeling that he wouldn't share everything that he discovered about Zane with me. I had already sensed that my brothers knew about Zane being my first mate. And knowing Victor, he would certainly take my feelings into consideration. I wasn't surprised when I suddenly heard him say "Zane is a true angel, Big T and that's the reason why no one suspected that he was the Blue Moon Pack's alpha. His father seems to be a very domineering man and he has his children on a tight leash. His father was the one, who forced Zane to take over the absent alpha's position when the pack approached him regarding a case". Zeus looked in concern at me and then asked me "But is it possible for an angel to lead a werewolf pack Big T?" I shook my head at Zeus and then said "This is a recipe for disaster Z and this pack is lucky that no one has challenged them until now. They are a threat to the whole supernatural community and something needs to be done."

"What do you mean by threat Big T?" asked Zeus me while looking at the angels and then added "I mean we can easily destroy all of them. I can even turn the angels in to ash with just one breath". Ian gasped when he heard what Zeus had said and my little brother grinned at him. Zeus changed his sitting position by putting his feet up on his throne's armrest and then said "Don't worry my Dobu, I won't kill you because you are very precious to me". "There he goes with his codenames" I thought to myself and then realized that the codename "Dobu" truly fit Ian because he was an honest and faithful person. Zeus had clearly put a lot of thought into choosing the right codename for Ian and it looked like Victor had realized this too.

Victor chuckled and then said "Putting what Z said aside, Zane has been secretly trying to find a worthy alpha to lead this pack Big T". I smiled at Victor and then replied to him with "Thank you for sharing that with me Thor but this pack depends too much on Zane Magnus. Their wolves will never accept another alpha because they see him as their savior. The whole pack needs to be reformed before things escalate between the packs." I sighed while looking at Zane's angel form and asked myself how we would be able to face each other after this.

Zane returned to fighting the vampires after making sure that Caily and the child that she were carrying was alright. His armor shone brightly while he tried to injure as many vampires as he could. It seemed like he had already realized that there was no use killing the vampires so he chose to hit them were it hurt most. There was a difference between Zane's fighting style and other angels fighting style. Zane was cunning and waited for the vampires to attack him before taking actions. The other angels acted recklessly like they couldn't wait for the battle to be over. Zane kept diligently fighting off the vampires while the minions made sure that Storm couldn't give out another order. Zane got exhausted after a while and I could see that he was struggling to stay on his feet. The vampires didn't give him a chance to heal himself and kept attacking him. He fell on his knees after a while and he was slowly trying to get up when something shiny caught his eye.

Zane put his hand up to protect his eyes and then looked startled at me when he realized that it was my crown that caught his attention. Zane looked into the direction of the angel who had earlier said that we weren't allowed to meddle with the fight and then yelled "Please help us my king, we can't do it alone." My heart skipped a beat when I heard Zane's request. I couldn't deny helping Zane anymore so slowly stood up from my throne and then uttered "That is our cue to join the party brothers". Zeus quickly jumped from his seat while yelling "Yes, finally. I was getting sleepy there Big T." I conjured my sacred sword while smiling at Zeus and then said "Go show the dragon who's orders he was supposed to follow Thor and make his punishment as painful as possible. And when you're done with the dragon then show the angels who truly are the power holders here. I will deal with Storm myself". Zeus was eagerly waiting for his orders while sharpening his scythe. I smirked at Zane when I heard Zeus say "I'm ready Big T" and then said to my little brother "Go wild Z".